Elder Scrolls or Fallout? Which should be first to debut on current gen consoles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Elder Scrolls or Fallout? Which should be first to debut on current gen consoles

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#11
Never liked the Elder Scrolls series. Fallout all the way for me.

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
3 years ago#12
Fallout.

After TESO they should let the TES series rest for a bit.
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
3 years ago#13
They cycle the games, so a new fallout is next. This isnt in question.
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98

User Info: uniquebadger

uniquebadger
3 years ago#14
For me i think the combat in Fallout is a lot more fun then Elder Scrolls. I wish we could have an elder scrolls world with Dragon Dogmas combat. Then all would be right in the world

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
3 years ago#15
Pulp posted...

And how would you know? What evidence is there to suggest such a development plan?
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible

User Info: Ada-Wong-Fan

Ada-Wong-Fan
3 years ago#16
ACx7 posted...
Fallout. Just because it's been longer since they released one. I enjoy TES more though.

Fallout 4 should be This Gen Only Release
My Prediction Release Dates of Final Fantasy XV (Japan Release Date: Christmas 2014) / (International Release Date: January 16 2015)

User Info: ALostGrenade

ALostGrenade
3 years ago#17
Didn't finish Skyrim, but I did finish Fallout 3. Plan on playing New Vegas soon. . But I'm sure Fallout will be the next game to come out.
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc Focus is on JRPGs, but I play every genre.
3DS FC - 1564-4377-1284, NNID: Daeock

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
3 years ago#18
Pulp posted...

Seeing as how they've only made one Fallout game in Fallout 3 there's no way to know if such a cycle exists.
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723

User Info: StoneColdPlaya

StoneColdPlaya
3 years ago#19
Played the beta for ESO on the pc a while back, felt pretty bland and uninspired and the way everyone ends up following the same invisible npc around in a line was annoying as well.
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#20
I say Elder Scrolls. Oblivion showed us what last gen was really capable of.. Fallout has never been a looker and though it's fun that series is buggy as all hell so I honestly think TES deserves to be first to debut. Also Skyrim was popular as hell whereas New Vegas faded away quickly.. it's just numbers even if you ignore everything else I said. :/
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Elder Scrolls or Fallout? Which should be first to debut on current gen consoles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived