The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Will we see another Ace Combat game this generation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will we see another Ace Combat game this generation?

User Info: Pixx0

Pixx0
2 years ago#11
yamato6945 posted...
They have a new one on PSN free to play and download and it goes back to the original style like previous ace combat's it's great

Great?
Good joke. There are so far 5 or 6 missions, all of them extremely shoirt. The F2P model is restrictive and I, myself, thought I would get the $20 full pass which cancels the whole F2P model... but 8 missions (that's how many are planned so far), no local saves (everything is Namco server based) is a clear /middlefinger to this game for me.

Good if you enjoy it, but great? Give me a break...
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 years ago#12
potatodood posted...
No offense, as much as I love the series, they kind of killed it off by putting AC6 on the 360 only, then compounded it by changing the formula to assault horizon that got a mixed reception (personally I didn't like it). I'm not sure how the F2P is doing, but I'm not expecting them anymore. I'm a little sad, but its kind of the fault of namco and project aces for those dumb decisions

I agree. AC6 being on Xbox 360 and not on PS3 was a mistake. Very unfortunate. But I'm not sure that it would have turned out much different.

I don't like these F2P models for games, I realize that it may be the best way for games like this but I don't like it at all.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
2 years ago#13
Also, does anyone remember Air Force Delta Strike for the PS2 by Konami? I freakin loved that game. I liked the branching story and just how many aircraft there were; even if some were kinda ridiculous.
Gamertag: Biggy DX
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will we see another Ace Combat game this generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived