got Titanfall and Watchdogs as a gift, keep or trade in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. got Titanfall and Watchdogs as a gift, keep or trade in?

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
2 years ago#11
whompa_fett posted...
My wifey got me a console bundle for my bday that came with titanfall and watchdogs, I am probably going to keep titanfall merely because I did play it a few times and had a ton of fun with it, however the gameplay I have seen of watchdogs really left me uninterested, I was contemplating returning watchdogs and either getting DR3 or Shadows of Mordor, opinions Gfaqs board?

I think you should keep both because your wife did a nice thing for you and to just trade away her gift would be a jerk move on your part.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
2 years ago#12
I can never understand what makes an adult ask advice on things so trivial. Do you not have your own functioning brain to make this decision all by yourself?
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355

User Info: Bobsy84

Bobsy84
2 years ago#13
Erm there is far better fps and far better open world games coming out so i would be very tempted to trade them both.
I played through both but that was during the great gaming drought of early 2014.
There is gona be a lot of better options between now and xmas

User Info: lunchbox2042

lunchbox2042
2 years ago#14
I would trade in Watch_Dogs. It was a mediocre game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. got Titanfall and Watchdogs as a gift, keep or trade in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived