pick which option would peak your interest the most:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. pick which option would peak your interest the most:

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
2 years ago#11
Shenmue 3, Ubisoft Access, and another Burnout game...I'd go with either one of those.
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me

User Info: GuiltySoul2005

GuiltySoul2005
2 years ago#12
JGA1980 posted...
For all intensive porpoises, I could care less about those choices as non of those peak my interest, but if I had to choose a pacific option, I'd defiantly go with the last gen wheel compatibility, or a new Burnout game... probably the ladder.

This post made me so angry I knocked out my neighbours parrot.
PSN: Bigboss-x

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
2 years ago#13
*pique
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
2 years ago#14
JGA1980 posted...
For all intensive porpoises, I could care less about those choices as non of those peak my interest, but if I had to choose a pacific option, I'd defiantly go with the last gen wheel compatibility, or a new Burnout game... probably the ladder.

lul wot
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |

User Info: Darth_Stinkius

Darth_Stinkius
2 years ago#15
Based on drunken fun I pick Katamari Kinect
XBOX 360/One - Darth Stinkius
PS3 - darth_stinkius

User Info: ave1

ave1
2 years ago#16
Okay, i admit you all are smarter than me. You are at the pique of mental fitness ;)
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

User Info: nableet

nableet
2 years ago#17
JGA1980 posted...

This post started out promising, but was nothing more than a damp squid...
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff

User Info: SrgtStalker

SrgtStalker
2 years ago#18
I wasn't even gonna bother posting because all the choices were bad, but then I finally got to the last one and oh my, even it was just an hd remake I would love to have another Oddworld Stranger's Wrath game.
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
2 years ago#19
nableet posted...
JGA1980 posted...

This post started out promising, but was nothing more than a damp squid...

Lol
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: Howatizer

Howatizer
2 years ago#20
I would rather Microsoft announce a partnership with Facebook in regards to the Oculus Rift as opposed to them making there own, so I choose that option as it was the closest to what I would want.
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. pick which option would peak your interest the most:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived