The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I have a question..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a question..

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#11
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Damn, wish I could play a game that many times. I'm lucky to even finish the game

I'm currently a stay at home Dad due to work related injuries, so I have a lot of extra time on my hands. When my kid naps in the afternoon I game and when my wife and kid go to bed I game for a few hours.

I see, my issue really isn't the time but wanting to do it. Normally if I finish a game I'll never touch it again. It would save so much money if I replayed games, heh

I try to get the most out of them and then dump them for something else, $46 ain't bad for both games I now never plan to play again.

Not at all, I try to at least get 9 or so hours out of a $60 game, that is around the cost of a few movie tickets. Sometimes I get lucky and get around $1 an hour out of a game
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#12
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Damn, wish I could play a game that many times. I'm lucky to even finish the game

I'm currently a stay at home Dad due to work related injuries, so I have a lot of extra time on my hands. When my kid naps in the afternoon I game and when my wife and kid go to bed I game for a few hours.

I see, my issue really isn't the time but wanting to do it. Normally if I finish a game I'll never touch it again. It would save so much money if I replayed games, heh

I try to get the most out of them and then dump them for something else, $46 ain't bad for both games I now never plan to play again.

Not at all, I try to at least get 9 or so hours out of a $60 game, that is around the cost of a few movie tickets. Sometimes I get lucky and get around $1 an hour out of a game

Yeah I put about 60 hours each in to AC4 and Watchdogs cause I did all the side missions and bonus stuff (DLC campaign too for AC4), so I got my money out of it then. The extra playthroughs were just a bonus while waiting for something else to come out.

Granted I have been playing other stuff too, PvZ I play a lot and I'm on my second Wolfenstein playthrough. Still haven't even played any of the games with gold yet lol, I figure I'll get to them when I'm completely out of things to play. By then I should have like 20 GWG games lol..
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#13

Yeah I put about 60 hours each in to AC4 and Watchdogs cause I did all the side missions and bonus stuff (DLC campaign too for AC4), so I got my money out of it then. The extra playthroughs were just a bonus while waiting for something else to come out.

Granted I have been playing other stuff too, PvZ I play a lot and I'm on my second Wolfenstein playthrough. Still haven't even played any of the games with gold yet lol, I figure I'll get to them when I'm completely out of things to play. By then I should have like 20 GWG games lol..

Your kids must be 3 and younger. My 4 y olds done with naps, I play every other night, maybe 3 hours. I'm starving for time but I wouldn't trade taking away kid time for games.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#14
kennyynnoo posted...

Your kids must be 3 and younger. My 4 y olds done with naps, I play every other night, maybe 3 hours. I'm starving for time but I wouldn't trade taking away kid time for games.

Yea he's 1 and 1/2, My wife goes to sleep at about 930 too, she's about 4 months pregnant with our second. I'm like you in that aspect, my kid/family time is priority one and I only play when they sleep.

Wish my friends in real life would comprehend this lol.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a question..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived