Thinking of selling my Xbox One for a Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thinking of selling my Xbox One for a Wii U

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#31
SaltyBotz posted...
Keep the Xbox One, you're better off.

I just took a SC of my Wii-U:

http://i.imgur.com/FQIzwid.jpg

If that gives any indication how much I play the thing....

The Wiiu has way more games then the xbox one so I'm not sure if you're trolling or what. Also ewwww

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#32
The Wii U is cool and good. I say go for it, TC.

User Info: SaltyBotz

SaltyBotz
3 years ago#33
Homie_202 posted...

The Wiiu has way more games then the xbox one so I'm not sure if you're trolling or what. Also ewwww

I got that Wii-U for cheap, someone sold it to me for $150. I knew someone who was going to trade it in to gamestop for an Xbox One, and I offered to give them $150, which was more trade in that Gamestop was gonna give for it. I'll probably box it up and give it to my 8 year old nephew, so he can play with other 8 year olds on Miiverse.

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#34
While I prefer the wii u and it has more quality exclusives imo you should never sell a console for another console.
Wait until 2015 for buying a wii u
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
3 years ago#35
I've played more on Wii U than on Xbox One but that's because I also have a PS4 so I just play all my games there.

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
3 years ago#36
BLOGFAQS!

In other blogs: I took a poop today!!!
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3

User Info: Setzera

Setzera
3 years ago#37
The Wii U isn't a bad system, but you may find it's better as a secondary system, whether to PS4/Xbone, or even PC gaming.
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Corsair | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |

User Info: Drakkardnoir

Drakkardnoir
3 years ago#38
Wii U > Xbone

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#39
Don't do it, you'll be pissed when shortly Nintendo releases the New Wii U and you have to buy that if you want to keep playing the newest games.
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#40
SaltyBotz posted...
Keep the Xbox One, you're better off.

I just took a SC of my Wii-U:

http://i.imgur.com/FQIzwid.jpg

If that gives any indication how much I play the thing....

To be fair, that's all three 8th gen consoles right now. Ain't s*** to play on PS4 at least, I can attest to that.
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thinking of selling my Xbox One for a Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived