Why no Forza Horizon 2 on the poll of the day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why no Forza Horizon 2 on the poll of the day?

User Info: warz0r09

warz0r09
2 years ago#21
This is sonyfaqs, that's why no FH2.

User Info: LithiumDeal26

LithiumDeal26
2 years ago#22
Shadows of Mordor isn't on it either, I just imagine it's because they come out on the 30th, so late into September
XBL- LithiumDeal

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
2 years ago#23
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
kyncani posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
So according to some this means that Hyrule Warriors will end up selling more than Destiny.

Lol, I swear, if this means the Wii U not only leads but also gets further away from the Xbox One, this board is just going to explode ;)

It wouldn't be a big deal but if it sold more than Destiny that would be funny. I mean Destiny is really hyped and comes out on multiple systems(not the Wii U though). It's going to be PS4>Xbox One>Wii U when all is said and done(regardless of small victories by whoever at certain points).

Agreed on the PS4 > Xbox One > Wii U probably set in stone next year.

But if the Wii U really manages to get some good games out this fall, we will still have PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One for a few more months.

Expect a whole lot of drama on the Xbox One board, some on the Wii U board as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why no Forza Horizon 2 on the poll of the day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived