I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different

User Info: MicrosoftLover

MicrosoftLover
2 years ago#11
astutecollie posted...
Noone plays persona in the US. Stop acting like that franchise is relevant all of a sudden. When ms is putting out halo games and taking tomb raider, sony is getting ........ persona??? LOL

This. I have never even heard about it much less purchased it.

And I definitely didn't play it while my wife was in labor for 18hrs. And I don't even know about Teddy and surely I didn't name the main character after myself.

Oh, and I don't think the protagonist's detective uncle is super cool.

What's Persona!?
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
2 years ago#12
Warzore posted...
TC go buy a PS4.

If you like JRPG games, the PS4 is that way ---->

;)
(message deleted)

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
2 years ago#14
astutecollie posted...
Noone plays persona in the US. Stop acting like that franchise is relevant all of a sudden. When ms is putting out halo games and taking tomb raider, sony is getting ........ persona??? LOL

Go look at sales for Persona 3 & 4, then see how many people bought a Vita just for Persona 4 Golden. It's an Atlus game & part of the SMT series so yes, it is popular in NA. Stop being such a fanboy.
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, Original Xbox, XB1

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#15
daniel79 posted...
kyncani posted...
Warzore posted...
TC go buy a PS4.

If you enjoy better versions of the same games and better exclusives, the PS4 is that way ---->

;)

Fixed.
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: xacebop

xacebop
2 years ago#16
Persona is the best jprg series around. It only makes sense it would be a ps4 exclusive.

Can you even get an xbone in Japan?

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
2 years ago#17
I feel your pain TC, who wouldn't want a more diverse library of exclusives? Oh that's right, MS fanboys.
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.

User Info: dolabla

dolabla
2 years ago#18
TheGam3925 posted...
I feel your pain TC, who wouldn't want a more diverse library of exclusives? Oh that's right, MS fanboys.

It's just frustrating, ya know. I hope one day we can have a diverse library. I mean games like Tomb Raider are cool and all, but we also need different genres.

User Info: Dieinafire1

Dieinafire1
2 years ago#19
It's ok to own both systems
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HDD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1

User Info: xIndustrial

xIndustrial
2 years ago#20
astutecollie posted...

Shin Megami Tensei > Halo
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3368/3599120178_c235e462aa.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived