Warframe is up. :)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Warframe is up. :)

User Info: McPoon

McPoon
2 years ago#1
Warframe is up! w00t.

User Info: dcastro91

dcastro91
2 years ago#2
Have they said anything about pc to xboxone migration?
XBL - DcAsTxSD
PSN - Dcast_SD

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#3
Yea it is. I'm not home and I just set it to download from my phone. Should be ready by the time I get home. Love smartglass.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: AttackOnTitan

AttackOnTitan
2 years ago#4
Cool imma check it out

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
2 years ago#5
Wish i could download it. It keeps telling me that even though I'm using external storage I still need to reserve 0kb on my xbox. I have plenty of space..
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
2 years ago#6
prepare to be disappointed
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.

User Info: crynryan

crynryan
2 years ago#7
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Wish i could download it. It keeps telling me that even though I'm using external storage I still need to reserve 0kb on my xbox. I have plenty of space..

Once downloaded, it shows up as 10.8GBs even though the marketplace page says it's only 6.8GBs.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)

User Info: Slambo70

Slambo70
2 years ago#8
crynryan posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

Once downloaded, it shows up as 10.8GBs even though the marketplace page says it's only 6.8GBs.

It has 4 gigs reserved for saved games, friggin nuts.
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
2 years ago#9
Played a few missions. It's ok. Feels like it would work better as an FPS
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Warframe is up. :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived