Xbox One Owners: Will Smash Get You to Buy Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Owners: Will Smash Get You to Buy Wii U?

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
2 years ago#21
DeschainRed posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Nothing will make me get a Wii U

What if it came with a free Ps4 and xbox one?

he said nothing, not even if it means he could get the next CoD and MCC with it to play on x1.

fanboyz :/
This is the Monado's power!
natural doctrine 9/30

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
2 years ago#22
I got a Wii U for Mario Kart 8 and a few other games. Currently I'm waiting for Hyrule Warriors to come out before I really have a big reason to play it again. Smash Bros was definitely a big reason for me to pick up the system.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Wii, WiiU, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, Vita, 360, XB1, PC

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#23
If O had enough time for two then definitely sadly I don't.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
2 years ago#24
Already have a WiiU, i got it for Wonderful101 and Bayo2.... and any Metroid that came out in the future, have no interest in Smash Bros.

User Info: SwiftXZ

SwiftXZ
2 years ago#25
Smash got me to buy a Wii, but it left me disappointed, if the next installment is closer to Melee I might bite but it'll most likely be Zelda that will get me to buy a Wii U, so I can wait a year.
GT:SwiftXZ
American. So now you can hate me because of stereotypes and my geographical location. Genius.

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
2 years ago#26
Depends...does Nintendo still use the friend code crap or can I play online with randoms?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
2 years ago#27
Nope

actually had a WiiU this gen and sold it a few months ago. Pretty over the Mario and friends system. Pretty much no multiplats, shooters worth a crap, sports at all. Mario everything aint doing it for me. And if it isnt mario its one of the other nintendo characters in yet another platformer. If I wanted a fighting game itd be Mortal Kombat, KI, Street Fightef, or something along those lines. Not some cartoony nintendo characters on a last gen power system. I got KI and I cant wait for MKX
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
2 years ago#28
InfinityOver0 posted...
DeschainRed posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Nothing will make me get a Wii U

What if it came with a free Ps4 and xbox one?

he said nothing, not even if it means he could get the next CoD and MCC with it to play on x1.

fanboyz :/

Or you couod quit being ignorant. Its obvious he means nothing coming out on nintendo would suck him in.

"Cant fix stupid"
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA

User Info: IceHusky

IceHusky
2 years ago#29
No, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3 AND Smash Bros Wii U, Legend of Zelda Wii U are all getting me to buy a Wii U. Now to get the money for the console and the games that I want. :P
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980

User Info: Angel_XBlaze

Angel_XBlaze
2 years ago#30
Don't have a X1 yet, but no. The Wii U doesn't interest me at all. Bayonetta 2 is all I even want to play. Brawl truly disappointed me, and I feel that this Smash will be no different.
BBCP Main: Terumi/Azrael Sub: Hazama/Kagura
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Owners: Will Smash Get You to Buy Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived