Xbox One Owners: Will Smash Get You to Buy Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Owners: Will Smash Get You to Buy Wii U?

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#31
When they have better third party support, I'll consider it.
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
3 years ago#32
No.

I like the concept of Smash, but it isn't enough by itself to get me to buy a Nintendo console.

Nintendo lost me as a customer when they decided to make Zelda an anime on Gamecube way back when, and I haven't taken a look in their direction since. I don't think I've missed much.
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
3 years ago#33
3DS
Bears/Blackhawks/Cubs/Bulls. Chicago.

User Info: trenken

trenken
3 years ago#34
I have a U but no interest in smash. If i wanted to play a 2d fighter i would play one with more depth, not one made for little babies.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: geodANGER

geodANGER
3 years ago#35
Nintendo means kid games to me. So maybe when I have kids I will get one for them.
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
GT:Geodanger25

User Info: IceHusky

IceHusky
3 years ago#36
trenken posted...
I have a U but no interest in smash. If i wanted to play a 2d fighter i would play one with more depth, not one made for little babies.

You know with a comment like that, you are just walking right into being attacked by Smash fans, right trenken?
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980

User Info: googler

googler
3 years ago#37
Not at all. My first Smash was on GC and it was the last along with the last Nintendo console I bought. I officially got tired of their crap with that game

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
3 years ago#38
Smash bros is just crappy nintendo franchises in a crappy fighting game. why would i want that?
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
3 years ago#39
No, Bayonetta 2 would be the game that gets me to buy a WiiU.

User Info: False_Shepherd

False_Shepherd
3 years ago#40
It has definitely pushed me closer to getting one. I'll for sure pick one up if they announce a new Pokemon game akin to Colosseum and XD.
"I had a hope once, a hope of a saviour. But he was the False Shepherd, and when the wolves came for me, he was nowhere to be found."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Owners: Will Smash Get You to Buy Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived