25 minutes of Shadow of Mordor gameplay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 25 minutes of Shadow of Mordor gameplay

User Info: boolzero

boolzero
3 years ago#11
cheezedadada posted...
I wasn't interested in this game because of the lore (I've never seen/read/etc anything LoTR related), but it kinda looks pretty cool. I am going to keep this on the radar for sure. I noticed the devs who made NOLF are involved too.

Talk about a game that needs to make a return! NOLF was an awesome series!
Death is a dish best served with gravy...

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#12
I like the console exclusive stuff i read about:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/12/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-exclusive-playstation-pre-order-extras-detailed/#sf4116918

Anything similar on the XBOX ONE?

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: elchris79

elchris79
3 years ago#13
I'm not convinced by it... yet. It looks very promising, but is a 3rd month purchase for me, what with the volume of games being released that are ahead of it in my list.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#14
elchris79 posted...
I'm not convinced by it... yet. It looks very promising, but is a 3rd month purchase for me, what with the volume of games being released that are ahead of it in my list.

Right now I have it preordered but I may do the same.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#15
If I don't buy this in September, I may wait until December. Mainly because there's so many games coming out that I want. It's a damn flood of games!
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
3 years ago#16
Cross, triangle, R1, ...

The game is being demoed on PS4.

It does look good though.

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#17
So,how does the Nemesis system work exactly? Since some enemies survive and are promoted, does that mean you can't just kill them all in normal fights?
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 25 minutes of Shadow of Mordor gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived