EA's worst effort yet

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA's worst effort yet

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 years ago#21
Team_Ninja posted...
Unfortunately this thing will still sell like hot cakes in Canada. $70 + tax.........

It's still a good hockey game. It's why it's the only one.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: Lukenatme

Lukenatme
3 years ago#22
In response to the mega list of things removed:

The only thing I really played out of all of that is online team play and I'm fine with it only being NHL players since I got sick of 6'8" gorilla player nonsense with names like "Pass me da puck" or "Hugh Jass" hurr hurr. I'm getting it.

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
3 years ago#23
Don't forget no intermission reports despite adding NBC. Mike Milbury > nothing I guess?
Current Devices: Galaxy S5, Retina iPad Mini, and Xbox One.

User Info: Lilisphere

Lilisphere
3 years ago#24
Nah, they will probably add all that missing stuff back in as "DLC"

User Info: L96A1BOSS

L96A1BOSS
3 years ago#25
Howatizer posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
This is the xbox board and EA is god to this side of gaming.

Who exactly are you speaking for? Definitely not me and I am sure most would agree that you would be near the last choice in representing the X1 boards.

Wait who said I was representing the X1 board? Just stating from what I see and how since EA access now xbox fans now love this dlc money grabbing company.
Board User Level 34: Icon [-_-]

User Info: thasnipermaster

thasnipermaster
3 years ago#26
I agree with you TC, EA never f***ed up this bad before with NHL. Removal of online team play is a smack to all of our faces. The gameplay graphics (not cutscenes or instant replays) are horrible too, looks like a 360/ps3 launch game.
Im opposite of a care bear
KILLING FLOOR 2 !!! Hurry up and take my f***ing dosh!

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
3 years ago#27
I've been playing the early access and the game is far from a mess. In fact, from an overall gameplay stand point, its the best yet. I don't care about any of the missing modes.

User Info: L96A1BOSS

L96A1BOSS
3 years ago#28
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
I've been playing the early access and the game is far from a mess. In fact, from an overall gameplay stand point, its the best yet. I don't care about any of the missing modes.

Look at this one walk into a topic with people concern about mode being remove and all he had to say is ( best game yet don't give a crap about the mode they remove ) only thing missing from his post is #dealwithit
Board User Level 34: Icon [-_-]

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
3 years ago#29
good hockey games are hard to come by these days..
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
3 years ago#30
No sim until next shift? Thats a deal breaker for me.

Cant believe they took an extra year and came up with this...
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA's worst effort yet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived