If you pre-ordered the Destiny Ghost Collector's Edition call your retailer and

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you pre-ordered the Destiny Ghost Collector's Edition call your retailer and

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
2 years ago#21
quigonzel posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
quigonzel posted...
^^ They're cardboard.

Were only the boxes damaged or are the contents inside damaged? The former is bad enough but the latter would be extremely bad.

They're still somewhat sealed (lol?) so I didn't open one up.

I wasn't sure if any for so demolished that you could see the contents. Thanks for the info! :)

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#22
I didn't see anyone ask, so I shall. What store do you work at, TC? Maybe it could be a sector wide issue due to freight and other stores will receive the damaged goods.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: quigonzel

quigonzel
2 years ago#23
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I didn't see anyone ask, so I shall. What store do you work at, TC? Maybe it could be a sector wide issue due to freight and other stores will receive the damaged goods.

See, that's what I'm thinking. Without disclosing too much information, you can extrapolate the rest when I say I work for a retailer that's not Best Buy, Walmart or Target.

I'm thinking that the shipments are region-based so perhaps it's not everywhere. However, that one pic from reddit posted earlier could possibly be from a store from a different region altogether.
Quigonzel subs, freshly made subs for a dollar. || Official Mexican Deity of PotD
--Thanks Storrac and Viking_Mudcrap

quigonzel
2 years ago#24
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
quigonzel posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
quigonzel posted...
^^ They're cardboard.

Were only the boxes damaged or are the contents inside damaged? The former is bad enough but the latter would be extremely bad.

They're still somewhat sealed (lol?) so I didn't open one up.

I wasn't sure if any for so demolished that you could see the contents. Thanks for the info! :)

I lifted a damaged flap and looked inside, saw the statue and assumed it was intact...
Quigonzel subs, freshly made subs for a dollar. || Official Mexican Deity of PotD

User Info: MicrosoftLover

MicrosoftLover
2 years ago#25
Preorder CANCELLED!

I just found this:

"...So far, over 6 million units in over 13 countries have been damaged of the PS4 Destiny CE Bundle. Also the 5 Xbox One Destiny CE Bundles purchased in the US have ALSO been damaged. My store just received 2 of those four damaged Xbox One Destiny CE bundles. I am disappointed. I called around and all other GameStops in my district are reporting the same thing. This is the end for Sony, as I prophesied! Without their precious Destiny, they are super doomed!" - David Goldman, Financial Analyst & 3pm to close shift at GameStop
Not changing sig until Hideo Kojima gets fired or retires!

quigonzel
2 years ago#26
MicrosoftLover posted...
Preorder CANCELLED!

I just found this:

"...So far, over 6 million units in over 13 countries have been damaged of the PS4 Destiny CE Bundle. Also the 5 Xbox One Destiny CE Bundles purchased in the US have ALSO been damaged. My store just received 2 of those four damaged Xbox One Destiny CE bundles. I am disappointed. I called around and all other GameStops in my district are reporting the same thing. This is the end for Sony, as I prophesied! Without their precious Destiny, they are super doomed!" - David Goldman, Financial Analyst & 3pm to close shift at GameStop

Found from where?

User Info: MicrosoftLover

MicrosoftLover
2 years ago#27
quigonzel posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Preorder CANCELLED!

I just found this:

Found from where?

Do you have a pen and paper?
Not changing sig until Hideo Kojima gets fired or retires!

quigonzel
2 years ago#28
MicrosoftLover posted...
quigonzel posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Preorder CANCELLED!

I just found this:

Found from where?

Do you have a pen and paper?

Sure do.
(message deleted)

quigonzel
2 years ago#30
^^^ lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you pre-ordered the Destiny Ghost Collector's Edition call your retailer and

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived