Backwards Compatibility FAQ

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Backwards Compatibility FAQ

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
2 years ago#41
Love all those DRM features...
Check disc, download game

LOVE IT!
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
2 years ago#42
josh924 posted...
HellHole_ posted...
how, exactly, do we get hexic?

Good question. I finally saw some 360 games on my "ready to install" list, but Hexic was not one of them.

Good question and I have the answer for you guys!

1. You will need to activate the download from the following link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Hexic-HD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584107d1

2. Doing so will require a credit card on file because its still operating on the old Xbox 360 way of things. If you have a different experience let us know.

3. Once you complete the FREE purchase, close out your Games and Apps application and reopen it if it's already open. Hexic HD will be on the far right where you can download the other games.
Go Blackhawks, Bears and Cubs!

User Info: Smakface13

Smakface13
2 years ago#43
I think now the only reason I'm holding on to my 360 is for RDR Undead Nightmare, I love playing that in October. Hopefully this gets added.
"We dug coal together."
"Witness me!"

User Info: Jygga

Jygga
2 years ago#44
I want the original Dead Rising.
Fear is a stupid emotion - Luca Blight

User Info: badplayer07

badplayer07
2 years ago#45
Probably a stupid question but can you be in a party with someone on 360 if you're on x1 yourself?
The future is retro.

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
2 years ago#46
badplayer07 posted...
Probably a stupid question but can you be in a party with someone on 360 if you're on x1 yourself?

Yes, at least that's what was said in a Major Nelson video. You get the 360 dashboard by pressing the menu aka hamburger button. I haven't tried it yet though.
Go Blackhawks, Bears and Cubs!

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
2 years ago#47
Pizzatarian posted...
stawg007 posted...
Have they said anything about DLC?

Not 100% sure yet. On the Xbox site, it "Keep your game saves, game add-ons, achievements, and Gamerscore."

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

But some people in the preview forums are saying that their Mass Effect DLC is not there. Waiting for an official statement from an Xbox staff member.

Ok cool, if you find out anything let us know :)
So if I understand, I can talk to people who are suing an Xbox 360? Does this create a separate party from the xbox one party system? As in will there be two parties or will 360 owners join and xbox one party? wondering in case of 2 parties how audio would work there.

User Info: MrSpaM111

MrSpaM111
2 years ago#49
Q: Can I buy these games from the Xbox One store?

A: If you want to purchase these games, you can buy them digitally from the store on your Xbox 360 console, on xbox.com (search for titles in Xbox 360 games) or from your local retailer.

So does this mean the only games that are going to be available, are one's that you can buy digitally off the 360 store? It's definitely worded in a way to suggest that.
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

User Info: mcmax3000

mcmax3000
2 years ago#50
MoaExterminator posted...
So if I understand, I can talk to people who are suing an Xbox 360? Does this create a separate party from the xbox one party system? As in will there be two parties or will 360 owners join and xbox one party? wondering in case of 2 parties how audio would work there.

You have to pull up the Xbox 360 guide from within the game, and create an Xbox 360 party to chat with people who are on the Xbox 360.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Backwards Compatibility FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed