Backwards Compatibility FAQ

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Backwards Compatibility FAQ
(message deleted)

User Info: Navex

Navex
1 year ago#472
LOL another garbage game added. What's the point in even having this feature if they're just going to have obscure crap no one cares about on it. Geometry Wars? I mean, come on, no one gave a **** about that when it was originally out, much less now. It's almost like they're doing these games out of spite to get back at people that pestered them about adding the ability to do so. If we play our cards right maybe we'll get NHL 14 and Turning Point: Fall of Liberty next.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury
(edited 1 year ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
1 year ago#474
beautifuldreams posted...
Carcasonne & Geometry Wars are very good games

How about some more well known titles, like Alan Wake, you know since odds are its ready, but they are holding it back as a preorder bonus.
Gamefaqs mods are terrible. Not to mention they are hypocrites, and they ignore their own rules when it suits their agenda.

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
1 year ago#475
Navex posted...
LOL another garbage game added. What's the point in even having this feature if they're just going to have obscure crap no one cares about on it. Geometry Wars? I mean, come on, no one gave a **** about that when it was originally out, much less now. It's almost like they're doing these games out of spite to get back at people that pestered them about adding the ability to do so. If we play our cards right maybe we'll get NHL 14 and Turning Point: Fall of Liberty next.

NHL 14 is garbage compared to geometry wars, that game sold very well on the xbox 360 fyi. They are not going to bring sport games onto the xbox one because you can play that same year (if 14 isn't on the xbox one then you can play 15)or newer version of it that is EXACTLY THE DAMN SAME GAME LIKE MADDEN....

SAY NO to sports games being BC which thankfully xbox one won't be doing!!
The way to life is the key to victory.
(message deleted)

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
1 year ago#477
Jenthro posted...
darktheron posted...
Navex posted...

NHL 14 is garbage compared to geometry wars, that game sold very well on the xbox 360 fyi. They are not going to bring sport games onto the xbox one because you can play that same year (if 14 isn't on the xbox one then you can play 15)or newer version of it that is EXACTLY THE DAMN SAME GAME LIKE MADDEN....

SAY NO to sports games being BC which thankfully xbox one won't be doing!!

idiot

No I'm not the idiot, I'm speaking for the majority and if you don't believe me go look at the BC wish list and see where the "sports" games are at.

Keep trolling kid.
The way to life is the key to victory.

User Info: username001

username001
1 year ago#478
Is anyone else getting error message 80151906?

I cannot connect my gamertag to Live when playing through the BC interface even though my XboxOne is connected to the internet.
Xbox: shelbygt5252
Goddammit I want Blue Dragon and Red Dead Redemption already!
I'm having an uncommonly hard time picturing a worse fate than being your friend.

User Info: Yxnkee

Yxnkee
1 year ago#480
tvmasterdoodles posted...
Goddammit I want Blue Dragon and Red Dead Redemption already!

Ya dude Red Dead is one I'm waiting for.
Poopsock Nation
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Backwards Compatibility FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed