Backwards Compatibility FAQ

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Backwards Compatibility FAQ

User Info: mactwist2

mactwist2
1 year ago#481
Sonic ultimate sega collection would make me xbox for life. Ive been finishing up rayman legends and supermeatboy but no game like that stacks up to sonic to me.
(message deleted)

User Info: cjplaya

cjplaya
1 year ago#483
They have all the batman games one sale for 5 bucks i want to get them but if they wont be bc why waste my money they could at least say what games are planned i would be happy with that
Level 27 on PSN! CJPLAYA21!!!
3ds FC 4811-7117-2469
I think the program is gonna die soon.
I'm having an uncommonly hard time picturing a worse fate than being your friend.

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
1 year ago#485
tvmasterdoodles posted...

It better not. They promised hundreds for BC, so I'm expecting at least 300 games minimum.
The way to life is the key to victory.
(message deleted)

Maybe. I know some of the most voted for games cannot happen because of the devs, but the confirmed AAA titles are taking ages. I'm not really satisfied with games like Age of Booty tbh
IGN- Tristan Fc- 1220-9045-1044 PI guild member
I'm getting sick of these bland/mediocre games being pushed out, Age of Booty, Bloodrayne Betrayal, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Deadliest Warrior: Legends, DORITOS CRASH COURSE, FEEDING FRENZY, Hardwood, Joyride Turbo, NBA Jam, Putty Squad (seriously if the PS4 can release this there's no reason XBONE couldn't from scratch). My pioint is this bullcrap is getting OLD!
I'm having an uncommonly hard time picturing a worse fate than being your friend.
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm getting sick of these bland/mediocre games being pushed out, Age of Booty, Bloodrayne Betrayal, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Deadliest Warrior: Legends, DORITOS CRASH COURSE, FEEDING FRENZY, Hardwood, Joyride Turbo, NBA Jam, Putty Squad (seriously if the PS4 can release this there's no reason XBONE couldn't from scratch). My pioint is this bullcrap is getting OLD!

Calling Deus ex mediocre proves you know nothing.
Lets get it on FREAK!!

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
1 year ago#490
Alan Wake, Castlevania: SOTN & PAC-MAN are now available on Xbox One Backward Compatibility

Xbox One Backward Compatibility List (Last Update: 17 March 2016)

http://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/4atg8g/alan_wake_castlevania_sotn_pacman_are_now/
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Backwards Compatibility FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed