Backwards Compatibility FAQ

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Backwards Compatibility FAQ

User Info: gvamp

gvamp
1 year ago#491
So I just installed Borderlands since it was free with GwG. I also have the GotY edition and I noticed that Zombie Island is missing as an add-on. Did they just make that part of the main game now? The other three DLC packs are availalbe.
Proud owner of Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS XL (Black/Black) Wii U Deluxe PS Vita, PS3 and a gaming PC

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
1 year ago#492
Would be nice if these games worked on the X1.

Ninja Gaiden 2
Deathsmiles
KoF13
KoF98
KoF 2002
Tales of Vesperia
Sonic's ultimate genesis collection
Dead or Alive 4
Unreal Tournament 3
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Doom 3
Mortal Kombat
Soulcalibur 4
http://home.earthlink.net/~tantrum-bull3/Words02.jpg

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
1 year ago#493
Assassin's Creed, Dark Void and GRID 2 are now available on Xbox One Backward Compatibility.

http://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/?linkId=22511226
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
1 year ago#494
Are they going to get Ducktales to work?
http://home.earthlink.net/~tantrum-bull3/Words02.jpg

User Info: mattElmer

mattElmer
1 year ago#495
I only have two games now for my 360, Red dead and Skyrim?

I got an Xbox one in December and haven't touched the 360 but don't want to part with it because i haven't finished Skyrim and still have things to do on Red dead, If they ever become backward compatible could I transfer my game saves or do you have to start over again?

User Info: Loudawg

Loudawg
1 year ago#496
Save your game in the cloud and you can access your save on the 360 or Xbox One.
"Now There Are No Limits" - Sega Master System
8 games in like 2 weeks. Nothing I'm super excited for except dark souls but I'd say that was a step up over all. Banged some out. Hopefully we get some jrpgs soon
Lets get it on FREAK!!

User Info: MrTrav15

MrTrav15
1 year ago#498
Hi guys. Hoping someone could help. I noticed Dark Souls is available now on Xbox one backwards compatibility and so I've been trying to get my save file from my 360.

Now I know I need to upload to the cloud but I'm having trouble doing it. I only have the 4gb internal memory 360 but I also have a 16gb usb stick. However even though the usb has been formatted and has 14.9gb of space whenever I try to enable cloud storage it gives me an error code saying a hard drive with 514mb of space is required.

Do I need to have an actual Microsoft hard drive fitted for this to work? The 4gb internal memory cannot be formatted to get anymore than 200mb of spare memory. I even tried making the 16gb usb stick the system drive but that didn't even work.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't fancy starting dark souls all over again.
MrTrav15 posted...
Do I need to have an actual Microsoft hard drive fitted for this to work?

Yes.

Any time the system tells you you need an HDD, you need an actual Xbox brand HDD, all other storage devices, even external HDDs, are viewed by the system as an MU, not an HDD, and no matter how much space is available, will never provide functions that require a device recognized by the system as an HDD.

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
1 year ago#500
500!
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
Twitch.tv/KIDDVIDD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Backwards Compatibility FAQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed