New Xbox One Experience FAQ and Known Issues

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Xbox One Experience FAQ and Known Issues

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
2 years ago#21
Any way to temporarily request a sticky? This should definately stay on the front page till everything is said and done.

Also thank you to the people who do this. If by doing it you make the system better for me and others in the future it's much appreciated. Too many of these games are daily players for me, same with some of the apps. I just can't do it (and I may have if not for this thread, thanks pizza!). Can't wait till the release though! I hope they make it easier to get your upload videos out there with the new community layout.
Gt: KB ReDZ Add me for BF:H and ESO (EP, Tank)
Ocelot: So it's come down to it, has it. We're going to launch that nuke and ride it all the way into history.

User Info: Folix

Folix
2 years ago#22
Im hoping that the failure to open Destiny the taken king pushes people away from doing the update that way more chance for me to get in :P Especially since i dont play destiny lol.

User Info: Tm-Danny

Tm-Danny
2 years ago#23
Folix posted...
Im hoping that the failure to open Destiny the taken king pushes people away from doing the update that way more chance for me to get in :P Especially since i dont play destiny lol.

Lol same here

User Info: Folix

Folix
2 years ago#24
Tm-Danny posted...
Folix posted...

Lol same here

haha internet high five !

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
2 years ago#25
AgentLocke posted...
I just can't do it (and I may have if not for this thread, thanks pizza!).

No problem at all. People need to be aware of any and all potential issues before deciding to join / take part in the preview program.
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3

User Info: rvd42387

rvd42387
2 years ago#26
yea I got the message earlier tonight telling me i could upgrade to the NX1E and the problem with WWE network is the only thing that stopped me

User Info: bojangles22

bojangles22
2 years ago#27
Going to wait till November, thanks for the head's up on those nasty issues/side effects.
"Please stay on topic. We are all laughing at quincy exposing himself." -Graybes
PSN:dirtysquirtys GT:learnedurlesson
Thanks for the great post as usual pizza.
XB1 | PS4 | Wii U | PC | Vita | New 3DS XL

User Info: durnago

durnago
2 years ago#29
Will this new software delete my game saves
ga-880gm-usb3, amd phenom IIx6 1055t, radeon hd 6850

User Info: Pacman2dx

Pacman2dx
2 years ago#30
I opted in. I wont be playing TTK until next week so hopefully the first update steamrolls that issue.
WE GON' BE ALRIGHT!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Xbox One Experience FAQ and Known Issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.