New Xbox One Experience FAQ and Known Issues

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Xbox One Experience FAQ and Known Issues

User Info: BountyAssassin

BountyAssassin
2 years ago#31
durnago posted...
Will this new software delete my game saves

Only if you want to revert back to the original dashboard because you have to factory reset in order to do that. They said to make sure to save all your stuff on a flash drive or something.
ACNL FC: 1478-3108-8466

User Info: FTWWholeFnShow

FTWWholeFnShow
2 years ago#32
I was gonna opt in til i saw the eso bug . So until they fix that i guess im waiting.

Also the compilation issue, does that affect rare replay and halo???
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/-PSN: Bennyhanna316
Xbox One; Bennyhanna79
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
2 years ago#33
BountyAssassin posted...
durnago posted...

Only if you want to revert back to the original dashboard because you have to factory reset in order to do that. They said to make sure to save all your stuff on a flash drive or something.

What about cloud saves? Doesn't using a flash drive kinda pointless?
I backed Yooka-Laylee & Bloodstained Ritual of the Night.

User Info: BountyAssassin

BountyAssassin
2 years ago#34
nintendo3000 posted...
BountyAssassin posted...
durnago posted...

What about cloud saves? Doesn't using a flash drive kinda pointless?

Hm, I haven't used the cloud saves yet, so I can't really help you there. Sorry :(
ACNL FC: 1478-3108-8466

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
2 years ago#35
Hey Pizza, whats your region man?
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
2 years ago#36
IChangedMyName posted...
Hey Pizza, whats your region man?

Ontario, Canada. Eastern time zone.
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
2 years ago#37
Darn, I wanted to get ya a code for XBL. Do you know if currency codes are region locked? You've been pretty damn helpful I wanted to pay it forward.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
2 years ago#38
IChangedMyName posted...
Darn, I wanted to get ya a code for XBL. Do you know if currency codes are region locked? You've been pretty damn helpful I wanted to pay it forward.

Currency codes are region locked. US codes will work only in the US, but the console itself is not region locked.Technically, I could switch my Xbox to the US to use currency cards; however, I will not do this. I appreciate the gesture though. That is really cool of you.
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3

User Info: sassynipples

sassynipples
2 years ago#39
I still opted in the games they have on there i dnt play and half of those apps i dnt even use so whatever

User Info: OkayPlayer1

OkayPlayer1
2 years ago#40
Any idea how I can opt out after already selecting to opt in? I chose yes to opt in last night before I knew of all these issues, and the only one I care about is Destiny not launching. That's beyond a deal breaker for me. But when I go back to the preview app, it only shows the change pending under enrollment and I can't cancel it. I turned off auto updates so hopefully that will at least allow me to delay installing the update indefinitely.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Xbox One Experience FAQ and Known Issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.