From a PS4 owner - well done Halo 5, well done Microsoft

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. From a PS4 owner - well done Halo 5, well done Microsoft

User Info: ClemFandango

ClemFandango
2 years ago#1
As a PS4 owner I'm getting really jealous of all the smash hit AAA exclusives that keep coming out on the bone. My PS4 is great for multiplats but rubbish for exclusives.
I hope Santa delivers me a bone for xmas so I can play the triple A goodness of Halo 5, Forza horizon 2, Forza 6, Gears, Rare Replay, Halo MCC etc;-)

Congratulations to Xbox One, I'm hoping to join the family soon...

User Info: Scene911

Scene911
2 years ago#2
The higher ups from both consoles don't need congrats, they rich. Anyway, there's a ton of sweepstakes going around, can probably get your christmas gift that way

User Info: ClemFandango

ClemFandango
2 years ago#3
Scene911 posted...
The higher ups from both consoles don't need congrats, they rich. Anyway, there's a ton of sweepstakes going around, can probably get your christmas gift that way

Why not spread good feeling, Halo 5 is breaking records and looks to be an amazing game. I may be a PS4 owner but only an idiot would not be happy for them and a little bit jealous if you don't own a bone (like me). If my ps4 had decent exclusives I might stop wanting an Xbox so bad.

User Info: RJQJ

RJQJ
2 years ago#4
ClemFandango posted...
Scene911 posted...

Why not spread good feeling, Halo 5 is breaking records and looks to be an amazing game. I may be a PS4 owner but only an idiot would not be happy for them and a little bit jealous if you don't own a bone (like me). If my ps4 had decent exclusives I might stop wanting an Xbox so bad.

Jealous? Lmfao
E:RA

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
2 years ago#5
It would be nice if we could all play nice together. Sadly, this gaming generation is a constant sizing up of who had the bigger D. It should be about the GAMES. Play what you like and leave it at that.
XBL: FyreSpirit69

User Info: mattdanielc

mattdanielc
2 years ago#6
ClemFandango posted...
As a PS4 owner I'm getting really jealous of all the smash hit AAA exclusives that keep coming out on the bone. My PS4 is great for multiplats but rubbish for exclusives.
I hope Santa delivers me a bone for xmas so I can play the triple A goodness of Halo 5, Forza horizon 2, Forza 6, Gears, Rare Replay, Halo MCC etc;-)

To be fair my friend, your exclusives are pretty great too you know - Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Rocket League, Uncharted Collection etc.

We're both doing well!

User Info: AsGryffynn

AsGryffynn
2 years ago#7
ClemFandango posted...

This is pretty much what I think... for the time being...
I criticize stuff a lot, specially if it's inflexible, devolves into bashing of something or adds an unneeded feature to something for the sake of a challenge

User Info: KinjoTakemura

KinjoTakemura
2 years ago#8
ClemFandango posted...

What's your PSN ID so we can take a look at all the wonderful multiplats that you have...

>___>
"When the wise man points at the moon, the imbecile examines his finger" - Confucius

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 years ago#9
I think all three consoles have good exclusives. There's plenty to be envious of on all sides. I would have to own all three to put a stop to my envy. Unfortunately I don't have time for more games and consoles. I'm backlogged with my Xbox as it is.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#10
jmac1686 posted...
It would be nice if we could all play nice together. Sadly, this gaming generation is a constant sizing up of who had the bigger D. It should be about the GAMES. Play what you like and leave it at that.

You know what I always wanted? Crossplay MP between the Microsoft consoles and Sony consoles to battle it out online. Imagine Battlefield or Battlefront Sony vs Microsoft team. Sweet battles.

---
"I'm just getting a kick out of the fact that the trolls are being trolled by the existence of Halo 5." - DirkMcGurkin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. From a PS4 owner - well done Halo 5, well done Microsoft

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived