From a PS4 owner - well done Halo 5, well done Microsoft

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. From a PS4 owner - well done Halo 5, well done Microsoft

User Info: nableet

nableet
2 years ago#31
I don't understand some people. I look at their trophy list/achievement list and see almost 200 games with a huge, HUGE, chunk of them having 0-5 trophies/achievements... Do people just rent a lot of games, or buy them play them for 10 minutes and trade them in? Boggles my mind.

I know trophies/achievements are meaningless, but you usually get them for progressing a little bit through a game...

Good luck on getting an Xbox, just please play some of the games ;-)
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff - GameFAQs: Where everyone claims to have huge hands.

User Info: Dunhilda

Dunhilda
2 years ago#32
Exodus_Prime posted...
jmac1686 posted...
It would be nice if we could all play nice together. Sadly, this gaming generation is a constant sizing up of who had the bigger D. It should be about the GAMES. Play what you like and leave it at that.

You know what I always wanted? Crossplay MP between the Microsoft consoles and Sony consoles to battle it out online. Imagine Battlefield or Battlefront Sony vs Microsoft team. Sweet battles.

---

Yep, always wanted that, shame that MS policies are crap and that will never happen.

User Info: ClemFandango

ClemFandango
2 years ago#33
nableet posted...
I don't understand some people. I look at their trophy list/achievement list and see almost 200 games with a huge, HUGE, chunk of them having 0-5 trophies/achievements... Do people just rent a lot of games, or buy them play them for 10 minutes and trade them in? Boggles my mind.

I know trophies/achievements are meaningless, but you usually get them for progressing a little bit through a game...

Throw me a few examples and I'll explain.

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
2 years ago#34
ClemFandango posted...
nableet posted...

Everything on your profile that isn't Destiny.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: ClemFandango

ClemFandango
2 years ago#35
jon davis posted...
ClemFandango posted...
nableet posted...

Everything on your profile that isn't Destiny.

I completed the last of us, it was good
next
oh and don't forget the Doll Jon

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
2 years ago#36
nableet posted...

Well....I play alot of sport's games and those never give out many easy or quick achievements. I've played Fifa '15 for a year and still have less than a 100 gamerscore on it. It does depend on the game alot.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: hotshot34000

hotshot34000
2 years ago#37
I have a wii u, xbone and ps4, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't most looking forward to buying a new graphics card and getting back to pc gaming as well. I'm a JRPG gamer so I have about a year before everything that I'm looking forward to is out.
Currently playing: GTA V, Life is Strange.

User Info: Bob-omb-omb

Bob-omb-omb
2 years ago#38
I love you.
10th enemy has the bomb.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#39
nableet posted...

I bet people who look at my PS4 list probably assume I don't play too many games, but I have an obsessive looking amount on XBL and PC (between XBL and PC it's easily in the thousands). The only PS4 games I have a lot of trophies on are exclusives like Until Dawn or Bloodborne. I fire up other random games on there, immediately miss my PC or Xbox One and go back there.
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada - Souls, Fallout and Witcher fan - Addicted to Wasteland 2 and Divinity: OS EE - https://soundcloud.com/cheezedadada

User Info: thedude008

thedude008
2 years ago#40
hilarious.
i saw this and was honestly surprised; "wow a mature ps4 gamer? actually in here giving due credit?"
..of course it didn't take long for the trolls to show up.
bloody comical.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. From a PS4 owner - well done Halo 5, well done Microsoft

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived