If anyone is on the fence about blops 3....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If anyone is on the fence about blops 3....

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 years ago#1
I'll be streaming the campaign on twitch here in about a half hour. Plan is to marathon the whole thing but I just worked all night so we shall see
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
http://media.fyre.co/UxErKVTRRu2F3Cyl1X3e_KN335nQ.png I am a legend on Game faqs! GT= ScottTHEscammeR

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#2
I played a few chapters, it's not bad. Aside from the wall running-like Titanfall it's worth the $45 I paid for. Couldn't connect to any matches last night which I found odd.

I also heard IGN say it has a 6 hour campaign, love to see my time compared to that when I finish it.

---
"I'm just getting a kick out of the fact that the trolls are being trolled by the existence of Halo 5." - DirkMcGurkin

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#3
Exodus_Prime posted...
I played a few chapters, it's not bad. Aside from the wall running-like Titanfall it's worth the $45 I paid for. Couldn't connect to any matches last night which I found odd.

I also heard IGN say it has a 6 hour campaign, love to see my time compared to that when I finish it.

---

At least there is that option to go through again with zombies so I guess that is something....

I actually broke down and bought this. I need to test my competitive MP skills. I used to be really good at COD but I have a strong feeling people are going the mop the floor with me this weekend. I got it because my brother and my friend from work were saying we need to play some domination.
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada - Souls, Fallout and Witcher fan - Addicted to Wasteland 2 and Divinity: OS EE - https://soundcloud.com/cheezedadada

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
2 years ago#4
I just watched the Gametrailers review and it has me anticipating this hurrying its ass up from Gamefly.
Shipped yesterday, but probably won't be here until freakin' Monday.
As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away
Recovering opiate addict. 04/12 Sober Day.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#5
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

At least there is that option to go through again with zombies so I guess that is something....

I actually broke down and bought this. I need to test my competitive MP skills. I used to be really good at COD but I have a strong feeling people are going the mop the floor with me this weekend. I got it because my brother and my friend from work were saying we need to play some domination.

Yup It's one of the reasons I decided to cave in and buy it. Glad it has match making for the co -op campaign that's also a plus. I was trying to test my COD skills last night in MP but I couldn't connect lol not sure why I'll try again tonight.

Really interested to see how they second run on the campaign with everything changed to zombies is gonna look like, not going to watch any videos of it to keep the surprise factor.

---
"I'm just getting a kick out of the fact that the trolls are being trolled by the existence of Halo 5." - DirkMcGurkin

leelee3105
2 years ago#6
khardbored posted...
I just watched the Gametrailers review and it has me anticipating this hurrying its ass up from Gamefly.
Shipped yesterday, but probably won't be here until freakin' Monday.

Go grab from redbox for the weekend
http://media.fyre.co/UxErKVTRRu2F3Cyl1X3e_KN335nQ.png I am a legend on Game faqs! GT= ScottTHEscammeR

User Info: synklare

synklare
2 years ago#7
First CoD I've been impressed with for a long time, that being said, I'm incredibly s*** at MP now, used to average a KD of at least 1.8+ & now? Haha not even close.

I'm not even old, I'm in my mid 20s but my motoring skills seem to have taken a big hit, not as quick to react to s*** either.

Campaign actually seemed interesting and I'm waiting to dive into zombies with a few friends.
Parry me? LOL. Get em Syan.
GT : Hybridizm. Steam : Archangel

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#8
Nah I'm still enjoying Halo 5 so haven't even noticed Black Ops 3
To the Mods you all suck at your jobs. Do your job and actually moderate the Wii U and X1 boards for once

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
2 years ago#9
The campaign is more like 10 11 hours and once u beat that there's the whole different zombie campaign that's even longer
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

leelee3105
2 years ago#10
stevieb1234567 posted...
The campaign is more like 10 11 hours and once u beat that there's the whole different zombie campaign that's even longer

It seems pretty long so far actually. Well by fps standards anyway
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If anyone is on the fence about blops 3....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived