Bethesda warns: you may need to redownload your Fallout 4 Xbox One digital pre-o

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bethesda warns: you may need to redownload your Fallout 4 Xbox One digital pre-o

User Info: Eh-Red

Eh-Red
2 years ago#11
dnmt posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Well that sucks.

I just preloaded it 2 days ago so I'm ok, but that really blows for people who got it on or before the 27th.

But good that instant on is a simple fix.

A fix to a problem that really shouldn't exist in the first place. Why is this even happening?

Wow! What a naive statement!

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
2 years ago#12
Graybes posted...
kidwgm posted...
Did this happen with Halo 5?

Yep and it was blown out of proportion. Fallout 4 though? Eh no big deal because ya know Fallout 4!!!!!!!

I don't remember it getting thrown out of proportion. But hiccups happen. A few day notice is nice.
DK VR 13 NA ESO. Now recruiting for the trading guild 'Lords of Anarchy.' Check out http://loaeso.enjin.com/ or message me on XBL at GT Kid Whimsical

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
2 years ago#13
Graybes posted...
kidwgm posted...

Yep and it was blown out of proportion. Fallout 4 though? Eh no big deal because ya know Fallout 4!!!!!!!

To be fair, literally everyone buying Fallout 4 should be expecting a myriad of launch bugs. It's Bethesda's trademark, to be brutally honest, so everyone buying it early knows to expect some hiccups.
Yes, I am a gamer mod, but you can't hit on me, m'kay?~
Competitive gamer. Career techie. All-around know-it-all.

User Info: Eh-Red

Eh-Red
2 years ago#14
Pitaya posted...
Graybes posted...
kidwgm posted...

To be fair, literally everyone buying Fallout 4 should be expecting a myriad of launch bugs. It's Bethesda's trademark, to be brutally honest, so everyone buying it early knows to expect some hiccups.

With that kind of attitude from a moderator I could see why this board is constantly going to s***.

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
2 years ago#15
Eh-Red posted...
With that kind of attitude from a moderator I could see why this board is constantly going to s***.

The last few Bethesda games I've bought at launch, I've had to restart out to the main menu within the first hour of play from getting stuck. I'm not the only one with these experiences. It's just something we know to be wary about -- the games are good, sure, but they're so large in scope that QA can't hope to catch everything, so it tends to be pretty rough early on. Nothing antagonistic about that statement. Just truth.
Yes, I am a gamer mod, but you can't hit on me, m'kay?~
Competitive gamer. Career techie. All-around know-it-all.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bethesda warns: you may need to redownload your Fallout 4 Xbox One digital pre-o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived