I'v honestly never played a fallout game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'v honestly never played a fallout game

User Info: KiltyMcBagpipes

KiltyMcBagpipes
2 years ago#11
Lol digitally.
"Xbox One is Kinect. They are not separate systems. An Xbox One has chips, it has memory, it has Blu-ray, it has Kinect, it has a controller." - MS VP

User Info: Inferno700

Inferno700
2 years ago#12
KiltyMcBagpipes posted...
Thank you for your honesty.

I don't think I would have believed you if you hadn't stated you were being honest. Thanks for the clarification.
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436 Steam ID: Inferno700
PSN: Inferno701 Xbox Live: TastelessBoar94

User Info: VivaLaGinge

VivaLaGinge
2 years ago#13
AllistairT posted...
VivaLaGinge posted...
Going to get it digitaly

Why digitally? Also is getting Fallout 4 on the Xbox One a good idea? I have both consoles but I don't want to get it on Xbox only to realize we have terrible framerate and other issues. I do like the controller more, mods comes out before PS4, and you get a free copy of Fallout 3. Which is neat, but I already own it.

To be honest, I have £20 credit so thst needs using up, and I own a xbox and a wii u,

User Info: LittleCrispy

LittleCrispy
2 years ago#14
Get speech to 100, you'll thank me later.
nes, every gameboy, snes, genesis, n64, ps1, saturn, dreamcast, ps2, gamecube, xbox, xbox 360, ps3, xbox one, ps4, pc, and 3ds owner.

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
2 years ago#15
I was in the same shoes not that long ago.

Had the GOTY edition on the 360. Still unopened actually. Eventually picked it up on the PS3, and platinum'd it earlier in the year.

I won't lie, I am more of an Elder Scrolls fan because of magic, swords and the different races (and is the reason I am more excited for mod support following with the new ES game), but as my first outing - it was good fun.
Biggest game of 2016: Constructor HD
Coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'v honestly never played a fallout game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived