is the Best Buy deal pretty good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is the Best Buy deal pretty good?

User Info: taco_ninja393

taco_ninja393
2 years ago#1
I've been thinking about getting a PS4 (Destiny, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, etc.) but I'm not married to the idea of a PS4 over an Xbox One. Best Buy is doing a free $60 game and $50 gift card with a bundle purchase, so I was thinking of either the Forza 6 bundle or just the $350 Gears one. Destiny would be my free game and I'd probably use the gift card for Live.

Is this a good enough deal to take advantage of now? Destiny just seems like a game I'd love (I like MMO's, but just for PvE dungeons and raids). Is Crucible still active on it and an equivalent of Halo/CoD type multiplayer?

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
2 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/72773394#2

Check that post. It may be better.
DK VR 13 NA ESO. Now recruiting for the trading guild 'Lords of Anarchy.' Check out http://loaeso.enjin.com/ or message me on XBL at GT Kid Whimsical

User Info: X_Golgoth_X

X_Golgoth_X
2 years ago#3
Why are you asking the XB1 board?
"For arguments based on knowledge implies instruction, and there are people whom one cannot instruct."---Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1

User Info: SavageDonzilla

SavageDonzilla
2 years ago#4
X_Golgoth_X posted...

taco_ninja393 posted...
I've been thinking about getting a PS4 (Destiny, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, etc.) but I'm not married to the idea of a PS4 over an Xbox One. Best Buy is doing a free $60 game and $50 gift card with a bundle purchase, so I was thinking of either the Forza 6 bundle or just the $350 Gears one. Destiny would be my free game and I'd probably use the gift card for Live.

Is this a good enough deal to take advantage of now? Destiny just seems like a game I'd love (I like MMO's, but just for PvE dungeons and raids). Is Crucible still active on it and an equivalent of Halo/CoD type multiplayer?

Pretty sure Forza and Gears are Xbox One titles.
PSN/Steam/XBL: SavageDonzilla

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
2 years ago#5
X_Golgoth_X posted...

Considering he names a Forza bundle and Gears bundle, it's pretty obvious he's talking about Xbox One bundles.
Yes, I am a gamer mod, but you can't hit on me, m'kay?~
Competitive gamer. Career techie. All-around know-it-all.

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
2 years ago#6
X_Golgoth_X posted...

Reading fail.
DK VR 13 NA ESO. Now recruiting for the trading guild 'Lords of Anarchy.' Check out http://loaeso.enjin.com/ or message me on XBL at GT Kid Whimsical

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
2 years ago#7
I picked up the 1 TB Holiday Bundle at Best Buy which came with Gears, Ori and Rare Replay, got the $50 GC AND a free game and picked up The Witcher 3. So pretty dang good deal for the console, four games and a GC.
XBL: FyreSpirit69
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is the Best Buy deal pretty good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived