3 Month XBOX Live for $5 with Game purchase on Black Friday - Does this stack?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 3 Month XBOX Live for $5 with Game purchase on Black Friday - Does this stack?

User Info: BCAM1984

BCAM1984
2 years ago#1
They have this at Best Buy - could this stack? (Multiple 3 Month Live Cards)
Romans 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

BCAM1984
2 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: patoriku_tora

patoriku_tora
2 years ago#3
Yes all Xbox Live cards stack. You add more time to your subscription whenever you put in a new code. For instance, my Gold was going to expire Dec 7th of this year but a couple of months ago, I got a 12 month card for $30 on eBay and entered the code online and I am good till Dec 7th, 2016.
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."
Xbox Live Gamertag: Riku Kurosaki15

BCAM1984
2 years ago#4
My bad, I meant do they stack in the sense that I could buy multiple five dollar gift cards? Or is it one per game?

User Info: Eyekon313

Eyekon313
2 years ago#5
If your asking can you buy 4 and get a whole year for 20 bucks the answer is yes it will add to whatever gold time you have left and so does any xbox gift card to add money to your account those stack as well.

BCAM1984
2 years ago#6
I am asking will Best Buy let me buy Battlefront and get more than one $5 - 3 month card. The promotion is buy one of the select games at full price and get a 3 month live subscription for $5.

User Info: OMI

OMI
2 years ago#7
BCAM1984 posted...
I am asking will Best Buy let me buy Battlefront and get more than one $5 - 3 month card. The promotion is buy one of the select games at full price and get a 3 month live subscription for $5.

They would likely have to process each game as a separate transaction but they could do it. It would be entirely up to their discretion and we have no way of knowing if your particular store would do it.

BCAM1984
2 years ago#8
Thanks guys.

User Info: yem69420

yem69420
2 years ago#9
hold up, what games count? just $60 ones?
psn, steam id: yem69420 origin id: yemman 360gt/uplay: cjpitt1985

User Info: Semi-Automatic

Semi-Automatic
2 years ago#10
Used to work for Best Buy. No you are not going to be able to stack those bonuses lol.
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 3 Month XBOX Live for $5 with Game purchase on Black Friday - Does this stack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived