3 Month XBOX Live for $5 with Game purchase on Black Friday - Does this stack?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 3 Month XBOX Live for $5 with Game purchase on Black Friday - Does this stack?

User Info: yem69420

yem69420
2 years ago#11
Semi-Automatic posted...
Used to work for Best Buy. No you are not going to be able to stack those bonuses lol.

how does this deal work exactly? I can't find it on the BB website. Does it have to be a brand new game? Do 360 games work?
psn, steam id: yem69420 origin id: yemman 360gt/uplay: cjpitt1985

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
2 years ago#12
Got a link to the ad? Usually there is fine print explaining if this kind of thing will work or not.
I swear, next people will complain if they make a game with a sequel in mind.

User Info: Semi-Automatic

Semi-Automatic
2 years ago#13
yem69420 posted...
Semi-Automatic posted...
Used to work for Best Buy. No you are not going to be able to stack those bonuses lol.

how does this deal work exactly? I can't find it on the BB website. Does it have to be a brand new game? Do 360 games work?

Usually it has to be a brand new game. If not then it has to be at least higher than a base price. Say 39.99. This basically prevents people from buying cheaper games and getting the deal and increases store revenue. If push comes to shove and the customer really wants the deal they will generally pay the price. I've seen this. Not Best Buy's fault though they are doing a deal that GameStop, Walmart etc aren't even doing so they have to make money some how.
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..

User Info: Clayton_Bigsbe

Clayton_Bigsbe
2 years ago#14
I work at Best Buy. You get one three month card for $5 PER NEW GAME that you buy. So if you buy Tomb Raider, 3 month card for $5. Just the one. Buy Tomb Raider and Halo? That's 2 cards at $5 a piece. You can't just buy a game then buy multiple 3 month cards at $5 a pop.
New England Patriots : 10-0
Next Up: Broncos

User Info: BCAM1984

BCAM1984
2 years ago#15
yem69420 posted...
hold up, what games count? just $60 ones?

Check the Black Friday ad. Games are listed there.
Romans 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 3 Month XBOX Live for $5 with Game purchase on Black Friday - Does this stack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived