Having played all the Assassin Creed games...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Having played all the Assassin Creed games...

User Info: KingisLegend

KingisLegend
2 years ago#11
I have played all of the AC games except for Syndicate and I only finished AC2 and AC3 which means i liked those the best and the others were just another AC game.

P.S I hate the Sailing part of the AC games, It is kind of cool at first but then gets boring,
Guns for Show, Knives For A Pro

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
2 years ago#12
I enjoyed the sailing in Black Flag, but I hated the underwater bell-diving bits.

I really enjoyed Syndicate. In some ways more than Black Flag, and I'm not sure I could pick one over the other as my favourite.
They talk of democracy, freedom, fairness. Those are the creeds of cowards. The ones who would listen to a thousand opinions and try to satisfy them all.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#13
Black Flag is still my favorite but I have been pushing for people to try Syndicate if they are even remotely interested. It's a surprisingly solid entry in the series and def worth checking out. They reintroduced a decent set of features that I missed, the characters are likable and those planned assassination missions (a couple of them felt like something you would see in Dishonored or something) are awesome.
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada -Souls, Fallout and Witcher fan- I spend my day thinking about playing Fallout 4 - https://soundcloud.com/cheezedadada

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 years ago#14
DS2 posted...
Nodrog77 posted...
I have limited action in all 3, but so far I love Black Flag, Syndicate and yes, even Unity. Once I get my monies worth out of at least 1 of those games, I'm going to consider getting II.

You can get any of the earlier AC games online for next to nothing. AC1 and 2 in particular are usually no more than $5

Thank u.
Currently playing most:
Batman Arkham Knight (X1), Killer Instict, Lego Marvel Super Heroes,Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag, Beach Buggy Racing, Halo MCC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Having played all the Assassin Creed games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived