As someone who didn't like Advaned Warfare or Black Ops 1 and 2 on-line

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As someone who didn't like Advaned Warfare or Black Ops 1 and 2 on-line

User Info: Cows Go Hisssss

Cows Go Hisssss
2 years ago#11
Hucast9 posted...
As someone who didn't like Advanced Warfare (due to the Exo suit) or Black Ops 1 and 2 on-line (due to the game breaking lag) I find that I am really enjoying Black Ops 3.

For starters, the guns feel great. The maps are good. I think that Black Ops 3 does the wall running much better than Titan Fall. Let's be honest here, wall running in Titan Fall is an afterthought. Titan Fall is mainly about the Titans. Movement feels extremely smooth in BO3. It just feels right. It's more fun that I thought it would be to run on walls and shoot as you're running, and it's not hard to do at all. The classes are an interesting idea. Last but not least, the lag seems to be a bit less than the other BO games.

Did you dislike Advanced Warfare but liked Black Ops 3?

For starters, the wall running in Black Ops 3 sucks dick and the wall running in Titanfall wasn't an afterthought, it is a major game mechanic that is necessary to win. Titanfalls wall running is WAY better in every way possible.

I like Advanced Warfare more than Black Ops 3. I find AW movement to be smoother and quicker, while BO3 is slower and clunkier. The movement options are limited in BO3 as you can only jump and boost upwards, while AW you can double jump then boost in any direction.

The zombies mode on BO3 is boring as crap. Just run and shoot World War One weapons. AW is more fun because we could jump everywhere.

I only played BO3 for two days, but I will give it a couple month more worth of chance to see if it clicks with me. But for now, I like AW better.
Xbox One
Xbox Won
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As someone who didn't like Advaned Warfare or Black Ops 1 and 2 on-line

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived