Having been disappointed in halo 5 thinking about MCC.Questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Having been disappointed in halo 5 thinking about MCC.Questions.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
2 years ago#1
1-Is the online very populated still?

2-Most of the criticisms come from 343 not having the game working correctly,i assume these issues have been fixed?

I am honestly excited about playing Halo again pre 343 and am hoping for the best for the collection.If there is still a populated online and the games work correctly i am so picking this up tomorrow.
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.

User Info: mactwist2

mactwist2
2 years ago#2
Still populated and everythings fixed. I mostly play halo ce and find games no problem but im sure halo 2 is the most populated one.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
2 years ago#3
Thanks.I assume you play each games online individually?Like,Halo CE,2 and 3 all have their own MM?
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.

User Info: TheNastyDraw17

TheNastyDraw17
2 years ago#4
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Thanks.I assume you play each games online individually?Like,Halo CE,2 and 3 all have their own MM?

Yeah they each have their own MM that you choose from the MP menu in MCC
Favourite games this generation so far : Alien Isolation , Bayonetta 2 , The Witcher 3 , Tropical Freeze , Rise of The Tomb Raider

User Info: RayneMal

RayneMal
2 years ago#5
It's worth it for the Halo 2A experience.

User Info: mactwist2

mactwist2
2 years ago#6
Its a great collection imma play thru all the stories too but im on the first one still. Legendarys pretty difficult alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Having been disappointed in halo 5 thinking about MCC.Questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived