Dragon Ball Xenoverse?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse?!

User Info: DroidFuSion

DroidFuSion
1 year ago#1
I have $50 leftover in my xbox account and i dont know if i want to buy dragon ball xenoverse or wwe 2k16. Maybe i should get a different game idk but i need help please!

User Info: HEROOFTlME

HEROOFTlME
1 year ago#2
Xenoverse 2 comes out in like 3 months and is going to be better in pretty much every way. I'd wait for that.

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
1 year ago#3
^At this point, unless Xenoverse is under $20 (no idea), wait... The game is a blast though, and I put in 80 hours with it. If you want a DBZ product with some fighting mixed with PSO elements, it's good.
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
1 year ago#4
TheCyborgNinja posted...
^At this point, unless Xenoverse is under $20 (no idea), wait... The game is a blast though, and I put in 80 hours with it. If you want a DBZ product with some fighting mixed with PSO elements, it's good.

Dam,that sounds awesome.
If you feed them,they will come.

User Info: HypnoG

HypnoG
1 year ago#5
Wait for number 2
Fitness Instagram: Garlandvision

User Info: majinbuu58

majinbuu58
1 year ago#6
I'd wait for number 2 unless you can spend the money. Xenoverse is 100% worth it
"realistically, im the most IRL person on this board with the most friends, most girls, and most fun adventures." -P64

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
1 year ago#7
It was just $20 like 2 weeks ago, wait for the next sale.
I like gaming on wiiu, ps4 and xbox one.
*GASP*
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived