Does gamestop have a gamers unlocked style program?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does gamestop have a gamers unlocked style program?

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
1 year ago#21
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
corex3d posted...
https://www.gamestop.com/PowerUpRewards/Home/Benefits

Doesn't apply to new games. Contributes nothing to the topic.

You get points for buying new games and coupons for your future purchases both new and used. Provided you read the coupon right.
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
1 year ago#22
StaticPenguin posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
corex3d posted...

You get points for buying new games and coupons for your future purchases both new and used. Provided you read the coupon right.

What he's saying is that all new condition games at Best Buy are 20% off, and the Power Up Rewards program doesn't have something like that built in. I had Power Up Rewards Pro for a while, but $30 for 2 years of Gamers Club Unlocked at Best Buy is so much more worth it.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5371-8850 PM me to get added.
Nintendo ID & PSN: ThePatKelly, XBL: The Pat Kelly

User Info: lazerbluebalt

lazerbluebalt
1 year ago#23
I stopped shopping at gamestop awhile ago.Why would i buy a new game at full price when i can get 20% off the game at bestbuy with gcu?Gamestop makes it seem like a big deal to save 20% on a game when it's used,Yeah i am gonna wait maybe weeks or months for that new release game when i can get it new for the same price.Ok

StaticPenguin
1 year ago#24
patkelly929 posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
corex3d posted...

What he's saying is that all new condition games at Best Buy are 20% off, and the Power Up Rewards program doesn't have something like that built in. I had Power Up Rewards Pro for a while, but $30 for 2 years of Gamers Club Unlocked at Best Buy is so much more worth it.

Ah yeah, Gamestop doesn't do that.
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg

User Info: RKOL3G3NDK1LL3R

RKOL3G3NDK1LL3R
1 year ago#25
I think they have something for pro right now
but its only 10% on the popular games this holiday lool

patkelly929
1 year ago#26
StaticPenguin posted...
patkelly929 posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
corex3d posted...

I do still go to Gamestop though, just not nearly as often with Best Buy literally next door. Some of the trade in values at Gamestop are, believe it or not, better than those at Best Buy even with the 10% trade in bonus as a GCU member. Gamestop will also take things that Best Buy won't, like controllers.

I only spend money on things at Gamestop after I've applied store credit. I primarily use Best Buy, but I was recently cleaning up my TV area and I had a bunch of stuff that I wasn't going to miss and needed more space. Gamestop had better offers on what I had. Went to them instead.

StaticPenguin
1 year ago#27
patkelly929 posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
patkelly929 posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
corex3d posted...

I do still go to Gamestop though, just not nearly as often with Best Buy literally next door. Some of the trade in values at Gamestop are, believe it or not, better than those at Best Buy even with the 10% trade in bonus as a GCU member. Gamestop will also take things that Best Buy won't, like controllers.

I only spend money on things at Gamestop after I've applied store credit. I primarily use Best Buy, but I was recently cleaning up my TV area and I had a bunch of stuff that I wasn't going to miss and needed more space. Gamestop had better offers on what I had. Went to them instead.

I only shop at Gamestop but thats because I can either drive 45 minutes to BB or literally 5 to Gamestop lol.

patkelly929
1 year ago#28
StaticPenguin posted...
I only shop at Gamestop but thats because I can either drive 45 minutes to BB or literally 5 to Gamestop lol.

Fair. Convenience played a big factor before I moved. Now, I live a mile and a half from the plaza that has both stores.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does gamestop have a gamers unlocked style program?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived