Fifa 17 full game (digital code) giveaway :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fifa 17 full game (digital code) giveaway :D

User Info: SgtLunatics

SgtLunatics
1 month ago#1
Got a code from the xbox one s console bundle and I don't like football, neither does anyone else in the household so I'm gunna do a giveaway.

Reply with your reasons why you think you deserve it and i'll PM it to whom I think should have it :D
PS4 PSN ID: Sgtlunatics [UK]

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
1 month ago#2
Because my favorite club, Everton, will end up letting me down by finishing mid-table at the end of the season and I need something to feel better. :(

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
1 month ago#3
I'd like to get it
I always played PES on my PS2 with a lot of friends but as the years passed I noticed FIFA was better than PES
Sadly I haven't had the time to buy a sports game in a while since there's always a new one coming out
I'd like to get this one for free
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
(message deleted)

SgtLunatics
1 month ago#5
I thought there would have been more responses but oh well, I've PM'd someone, enjoy :)

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
1 month ago#6
Splooie posted...
Because my favorite club, Everton, will end up letting me down by finishing mid-table at the end of the season and I need something to feel better. :(

I'll take 6/7th m8 i feel like Koeman is really starting to find his feet.
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
1 month ago#7
I find soccer to be incredibly boring and have zero interest in the FIFA games. Just wanted to stop in and express my appreciation for this topic
Boston Bruins/Boston Red Sox/New England Patriots
Massachusetts born and raised!

User Info: Brandy1977

Brandy1977
1 month ago#8
Yeah,im more of a Madden person myself but its cool of you to do that.Honestly i would have just used the code and let the game sit in my ready to install list.
http://i.imgur.com/ofERNOz.gif

SgtLunatics
1 month ago#9
Well I got the console free with my iphone and I already have a PS4 so i gave my younger autistic brother the xbox along with minecraft. I don't think he'd play fifa so it'd be a waste, better off giving it to someone else :D

User Info: ovattsugkh

ovattsugkh
1 month ago#10
Because I've been playing Fifa 14 for like 3 years as games are +$100 in my country. And if I don't get it thanks TC, you are really kind!
Friendships a fairy tale . Respect and fear are the best you can hope for.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fifa 17 full game (digital code) giveaway :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived