Home not loading

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Home not loading

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
7 months ago#11
Apparently this is only happening to people who are gamesharing
Any of you guys doing that?
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
7 months ago#12
I don't game share with anyone and it just started doing that to me.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Twitch.tv/KIDDVIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
7 months ago#13
I don't gameshare, it's happening to me

User Info: jediknight52501

jediknight52501
7 months ago#14
i was wondering if i was the only one having issues. looks like it is happening to a lot of people.
it is good to be back. XBL-GamingWizardC75, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501

User Info: Alfred_Q

Alfred_Q
7 months ago#15
FnF-Standard posted...
So is anyone else experiencing the Home screen not loading? Every time I go to home it loads it then my screen fades to black a second later. I can still use the Dashboard to navigate but my Home screen just turns black. A buddy of mine in my party said his was doing the same thing.

I got the same problem thanks for posting.
GT: Alfred Saxon
Xbox Live Gold costs 8p a day

User Info: Alfred_Q

Alfred_Q
7 months ago#16
_Doomguy_ posted...
Apparently this is only happening to people who are gamesharing
Any of you guys doing that?

I have never game shared.
GT: Alfred Saxon
Xbox Live Gold costs 8p a day

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
7 months ago#17
same thing happened to me. I might have found a fix, go to your network settings, select go offline, then go online. working for me now
(message deleted)

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
7 months ago#19
doestacks718 posted...
Thought my Xbox bit the dust lol
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: Danimus

Danimus
7 months ago#20
I haven't had this problem yet, but I was having sign in issues yesterday and I have mine set to auto sign in! I've been reading reports about a number other issues since the newest Xbox One console update. Why the F*** can't Microsoft ever get it right? Another update that has done nothing but cause new problems! AGAIN!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Home not loading

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived