So what is the problem with Watch Dogs that gets it so much hate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what is the problem with Watch Dogs that gets it so much hate?

User Info: NakedSnake1986

NakedSnake1986
5 months ago#1
I'm getting pretty into it although I'm still on act 1. The game play is better on foot than GTA 5 and the shooting is decent. I've heard a lot of people complain about the driving but it's pretty on par with saints row.

GTA 5 is still king but Watch dogs is pretty much a 3rd person Far Cry game. The city is pretty boring and there no radio stations which sucks. I do like Sleeping Dogs better but this game is worth a play through.

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
5 months ago#2
Yeah, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
5 months ago#3
I haven't played it yet but the complaints I've heard from friends is the game length and shallow feel of some of the mechanics.
A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure. - Czech Proverb

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
5 months ago#4
It's a good game. They did do a bait and switch on the graphics at E3 so that might have something to do with it.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
5 months ago#5
The biggest hate is from downscaled game assets.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: HuricaneOrleans

HuricaneOrleans
5 months ago#6
Apparently particle effects.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
5 months ago#7
A lot of people love to hate Ubisoft. I couldn't get into it, but it wasn't terrible.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
5 months ago#8
Foppe posted...
The biggest hate is from downscaled game assets.

It looks far better than Saints Row does so I don't know why the complaining. Saints Row: Re-Election or whatever it's called is pretty ugly for a XB1 game.

User Info: mistergrownman

mistergrownman
5 months ago#9
I did enjoy my time Watch Dogs. Also TC there is music in some capacity. I remember being able to listen to music while I drove around. Don't ask my how though it's been three years

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
5 months ago#10
Laylow12 posted...
It's a good game. They did do a bait and switch on the graphics at E3 so that might have something to do with it.

This liar only saw a few videos on YouTube. Never played it or any current gen game.
Xbox One & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what is the problem with Watch Dogs that gets it so much hate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived