Battlegrounds Xbox One release date: Heres when full launch is planned

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlegrounds Xbox One release date: Heres when full launch is planned

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
5 months ago#21
xSublimex posted...
flame030191 posted...
archibald3 posted...
Not coming to any Sony platform is the more recent news.

"The new title that’s been taking the PC platform by storm was announced by Microsoft for console during the E3 2017 Xbox briefing.

We also found out that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is NOT coming to PS4 but will instead remain an Xbox One exclusive.

The Battle Royale title has already sold more than three million copies since its Early Access release on March 23, 2017 and is currently the third most played game on Steam."

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/818927/PlayerUnknown-s-Battlegrounds-Xbox-One-release-date-2018-PS4

I'm open to it being exclusive if there's more concrete evidence supporting it. Right now, only this one site says it's not going to PS4 ever and even then they don't have any quote, citation, or anything suggesting where they got that info from. Everyone else is saying it's coming first to Xbox One thanks to the Game Preview program acting very similarly to Steam Early Access, but that they've also stated they're looking into launching the game on PS4 sometime in the future.

They said thay before the e3 conference. But i agree nothing concrete yet and in still fully expect it to come to ps4 some time in the future, like a year or two after

Everyone else is still saying it was announced and talked about as a "timed console exclusive" which means at least the PS4 will likely get it later.

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
5 months ago#22
Laylow12 posted...
flame030191 posted...
A different source says they are working on a PS4 version, but they're trying to get it on Xbox One first before going to PS4. This time, from an actual quote from the guy who made PUBG.

https://www.n3rdabl3.com/2017/05/06/185419/player-unknowns-battlegrounds-to-get-xbox-one-ps4-release/

“We have a team working already on looking to port it to at least the Xbox [One],” the game’s creative director, Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene tells Business Insider. “We’re looking at both consoles of course, but we have no time frame for both.”

I saw the same thing. This is the exclusive list for 2017 until they add or subtract something.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCHcfMbVwAQ3sjo.jpg

man all those exlcusives and games all coming out on 2018 dat crowe for talking s*** about other peoples consoles LUL

but not sure why this old man cares he's still on a ps3 and 360 LUL
-The Mad Titan-
Xbox One X: Gaming Has Reached A New Level Only On Xbox

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
5 months ago#23
moloko posted...
Who cares if it's not on PS4? You can just get it on the PC, right? Because that's what all the PS4 people say all the time when a game is on both XBox One and PC. So...just get it on PC then.
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!

User Info: calinks

calinks
5 months ago#24
Why would they wait until after E3 to make it timed exclusive? I just don't think thats happening. Its possible that they could have cut some deal at E3 but unless I hear otherwise. I think it will still eventually come to PS4.
Quantum Break Script read. Time Knife!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avasj-Iqgkg&nohtml5=False

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
5 months ago#25
ThanosSupreme posted...
Laylow12 posted...
flame030191 posted...
A different source says they are working on a PS4 version, but they're trying to get it on Xbox One first before going to PS4. This time, from an actual quote from the guy who made PUBG.

https://www.n3rdabl3.com/2017/05/06/185419/player-unknowns-battlegrounds-to-get-xbox-one-ps4-release/

“We have a team working already on looking to port it to at least the Xbox [One],” the game’s creative director, Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene tells Business Insider. “We’re looking at both consoles of course, but we have no time frame for both.”

I saw the same thing. This is the exclusive list for 2017 until they add or subtract something.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCHcfMbVwAQ3sjo.jpg

man all those exlcusives and games all coming out on 2018 dat crowe for talking s*** about other peoples consoles LUL

but not sure why this old man cares he's still on a ps3 and 360 LUL

I'm not sure why this old man is so triggered. He can't even spell LOL

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
5 months ago#26
I don't buy into all this exclusives bulls***, it's just the latest way for manchildren to troll the Xbox. I think Battlegrounds would be awesome if it's crossplay with pc, and would be great to crossplay with Sony gamers. Settle our issues on the Battleground!
Arch.

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
5 months ago#27
archibald3 posted...
I don't buy into all this exclusives bulls***, it's just the latest way for manchildren to troll the Xbox. I think Battlegrounds would be awesome if it's crossplay with pc, and would be great to crossplay with Sony gamers. Settle our issues on the Battleground!

Hell no at crossplay with PC. Controller users would be at a huge disadvantage.
https://blogs-images.forbes.com/insertcoin/files/2015/03/nielsen2.jpg?width=960

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
5 months ago#28
JohnWall32 posted...
archibald3 posted...

All the more competitive.Do you actually think it's a level playing field on pc? People play with all kinds of different set-ups/controllers/keyboard-mouse/advantages/disadvantages, and they've been doing it for years. Suck it up and stop enabling console owners like their a bunch of babies.
Arch.

User Info: calinks

calinks
5 months ago#29
archibald3 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
archibald3 posted...

All the more competitive.Do you actually think it's a level playing field on pc? People play with all kinds of different set-ups/controllers/keyboard-mouse/advantages/disadvantages, and they've been doing it for years. Suck it up and stop enabling console owners like their a bunch of babies.

Lol ridiculous.
Quantum Break Script read. Time Knife!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avasj-Iqgkg&nohtml5=False

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
5 months ago#30
archibald3 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
archibald3 posted...

No one with a brain plays shooters on pc with a controller lol. No one
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlegrounds Xbox One release date: Heres when full launch is planned

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived