Problems finding matches for Xbox 1 in general

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Problems finding matches for Xbox 1 in general

User Info: AluminumWater

AluminumWater
2 months ago#11
Weird. I've had no problems finding games in Halo Wars 2, Overwatch, NHL 17, Madden 17. The actual issue is those games TC listed are old and were never that populated to begin with. Most MP games lose population after a year. This goes for any console.

Sports, shooters, and an rts based off of a popular franchise. Seems only reasonable that they would enjoy a beefy online population for the time being.

The problem is far more extreme for ganes that dont fall into a popular genre or have no marketing.

User Info: Billo

Billo
2 months ago#12
This is why PS+ is better, it does the one thing that matters the most many times better than Live, connect you with other players in multiplayer games.
Live is a waste of money.

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
2 months ago#13
KinjoTakemura posted...
That's why Phil Spencer is begging for PS4/Xbox Live crossplay.

Be a dear and examine this, would you? http://tinyurl.com/y7326qqp

@KinjoTakemura
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: Manservice

Manservice
2 months ago#14
I use the xbone online mostly for Smite, Borderlands 2, mercs/raid mode in Resident Evil games, Diablo III and Castle Crashers Remastered. I can even still find people to play with in Ryse and Dead Rising 3. So i know people aren't only playing CoD, GTA: O and Overwatch on xbl

User Info: Varalys

Varalys
2 months ago#15
I have all those games tc feel free to add me.
XB1/X360: Kelesis Azel PS4 Pro/PS3/PSVita/Wii U: Varalys, I7 2600 3.4GHz, 32GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 770 FTW 4GB GDDR5

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 months ago#16
sexbone posted...
ms was not cross play begging

Yeah, they were...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 months ago#17
quincy2000a posted...
sexbone posted...
ms was not cross play begging

Yeah, they were...

Not at all. Making an offer and begging are two very different things. Microsoft can't help it if Sony is a giant a******.
Friends don't let friends play on PC.

User Info: crucial

crucial
2 months ago#18
PS4 has the same problems with many older titles,unless your on steam you will struggle with older titles...took me 20 min to find a match on Killzone and Indies after a month will be dead as well...
Sony gonna have to sell there butt's soon the way they are losing money.

User Info: Connora711

Connora711
2 months ago#19
Umm it's not Xboxs fault. By far it isn't "dead" only a troll would say that. I actually got on battlefield 4 in the first time forever and it's still populated. Hell even 360 games are still populated. A couple months ago me and my friend was playing dark souls 2 on the Xbox 360 and we saw a ton of people playing it. And we still got invaded...
The walking dead is the best show

User Info: deadpigs101

deadpigs101
2 months ago#20
I found somewhere else to turn off the xbox completely by holding the power button for 10 seconds, that seemed to help a bit
GT: DonGiovanni023 3DS Friend Code: 3282 3335 3766
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/DonGiovanni023/siggy-1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Problems finding matches for Xbox 1 in general

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived