Is Fallout 4 dlc even worth getting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Fallout 4 dlc even worth getting?

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
4 months ago#41
Far Harbor and Nuka World were a lot of fun ^^

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
4 months ago#42
One of the biggest problems with FO4 is that they made things that should be side content into main content. Settlement building and radiants mostly should only be things to be done as fun filler sandboxing, not the meat of 90 percent of the game. It's a great fun game but not a great "journey" game.
It wasn't me it was the chair...
GT: Barcnori

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 months ago#43
SammichTime posted...
One of the biggest problems with FO4 is that they made things that should be side content into main content. Settlement building and radiants mostly should only be things to be done as fun filler sandboxing, not the meat of 90 percent of the game. It's a great fun game but not a great "journey" game.

This.
"Let me tap dance on him, won't ya?"

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
4 months ago#44
I actually have a YT I follow named Joseph Anderson who systematically broke down why FO4 is bad. Long video, but he makes awesome points.
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 months ago#45
uptown710 posted...
I actually have a YT I follow named Joseph Anderson who systematically broke down why FO4 is bad. Long video, but he makes awesome points.

Great video, I've watched it a few times.

Incidentally I personally think Fallout 4 is still a good game despite its flaws.
"Let me tap dance on him, won't ya?"

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
4 months ago#46
simonbelmont2 posted...
uptown710 posted...

Great video, I've watched it a few times.

Incidentally I personally think Fallout 4 is still a good game despite its flaws.

He seemed to feel the same way overall. Personally I find the game to be rather "meh".
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Fallout 4 dlc even worth getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived