Xbox One X should've been a digital only console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X should've been a digital only console

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
2 months ago#51
robert43s posted...
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSqCPIrYyIk

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
2 months ago#52
Digital only?

http://imgur.com/LRHc3Ao
Here's the deal... I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. No one can hang with my stuff.

User Info: AnonymousFriend

AnonymousFriend
2 months ago#53
305michael305 posted...
Only if u could sell digital games or trade in somehow. But yes Xbox x could have been digital only

We could have had that. But a bunch of morons b****ed and moaned, causing Microsoft to scratch it entirely.
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend

User Info: medmuscle

medmuscle
2 months ago#54
Look at TC! He is hip and in with the times!!! In no way is he a corporate shill and try to force pig s*** down everybody's throat and empower these companies! Nope. Not him. No way no sir. He knows what's up! I'm glad his ideals would save me from the choice of actually owning my own f***ing game! I didn't want to own s*** anyway. Yay TC!!!!!

Sarcasm.
There needs to be anabolic steroid law reform. Bodybuilding is NOT a criminal activity.

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
2 months ago#55
They would have to fix the slow download problem to make it digital only.

I had to leave my console on for almost a week for it to download the trial for Gears of War 4.
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
2 months ago#56
Lvaneede posted...
They would have to fix the slow download problem to make it digital only.

I had to leave my console on for almost a week for it to download the trial for Gears of War 4.

That sounds like an internet issue of your own. While I don't get my max speed on Xbox I certainly don't have to wait longer than a couple hours for even larger games. That's from before I upgraded my internet recently too.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup

User Info: ab2c4

ab2c4
2 months ago#57
Definitely not.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X should've been a digital only console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived