Is it worth switching from ps4 to Xbox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it worth switching from ps4 to Xbox?

User Info: drewdirienzo

drewdirienzo
3 months ago#1
All of my buddies play on Xbox. But this gen I went ps. They started on ps but went back to Xbox. Thing is it's incredibly boring now playing games by myself. Is it worth switching over? I used to love Xbox but from
What I read every day, the brand is in trouble. No exclusives and getting wiped. Has anyone made the switch and regretted it?

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
3 months ago#2
in the beginning i had both consoles, now i only have one. i couldn't justify having a console for a handful of exclusives, multiplats generally playing better on the other console, and i just have grown to prefer the other one in all ways.

I won't say which is which at the risk of being branded a brand loyalist/fanboy...but i will say the one that I stuck with, i am glad i did...i do miss playing with my core of friends, but i've made new ones and moved on

User Info: SubSeenix

SubSeenix
3 months ago#3
Xbox is great if you have money problems or are addicted and spend to much money

Alone June,July and August have like 50 games for PS4
1 or so just for Xbox - They barely have 3 bigger games in a year and those big games are names like Halo Wars 2(sold WW 100k units),Crackdown 3 which looks like a early 360 game and the 79th Forza Game.

Microsoft is helping you saving money
They are really nice - PS4 is worse than Steam but with actual quality games
I buy buy and buy and play every spare minute but the backlog is growing - I can't hold these games anymore and this continues like that for the whole year and then look at 2018 it continues what the hell
I mean they drop "randomly" just like that an Uncharted Game in the middle of summer which will rate higher than all their games on Xbox lol

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
3 months ago#4
drewdirienzo posted...
All of my buddies play on Xbox. But this gen I went ps. They started on ps but went back to Xbox. Thing is it's incredibly boring now playing games by myself. Is it worth switching over? I used to love Xbox but from
What I read every day, the brand is in trouble. No exclusives and getting wiped. Has anyone made the switch and regretted it?

100% believable.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
3 months ago#5
Do your own research.
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 months ago#6
i used to own both but stuck with xbox one for several reasons including better controller(imo)m better online, BC, 4k blu ray player and the best versions of multi-plats beginning in Nov. I only owned the ps4 for exclusives, mainly jrpgs, but i found i just dont have the time anymore for them, plus as eariler stated i have alot more $$$$$ in my pocket not having to keep up with so many ps4 exclusives
XBOX ONE X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-gp-Voq6MQ

User Info: spawnandhalo

spawnandhalo
3 months ago#7
knightmere122 posted...
Do your own research.

Asking people is a form a research

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 months ago#8
You're incredibly bored, you already answered your question.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
3 months ago#9
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/75644555
If you want to party like a rock star, you gotta work like a roadie

User Info: jimmydonegood

jimmydonegood
3 months ago#10
Most definitely. Playstation has been terrible for consumers this entire generation. Sony has become arrogant again and is treating gamers like second class citizens.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it worth switching from ps4 to Xbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived