what game couldn't you finish cause it got to hard....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. what game couldn't you finish cause it got to hard....

User Info: pobbes

pobbes
4 months ago#41
The-Apostle posted...
I disagree. I gave up when enemies started becoming overpowered because it was no longer fun for me.

The enemies got overpowered, but you didn't? The game is a cake walk once you level up enough and learn the rest of the abilities.

User Info: -Lo-

-Lo-
4 months ago#42
Battletoads in co-op. Since then though there hasn't been any mainstream game that has been difficult.
Switch - PS4 - Wii U - PS3 - 3DS - GameCube - Xbox One.
X1X is the ultimate form of compensation for an embarrassed company and community.

User Info: Mixorz

Mixorz
4 months ago#43
XCOM 2. Some guy with anime hair came in and just wrecked my squad over and over and over again. Just kind of gave up eventually. Might give it another try in the future.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz

User Info: SEA_

SEA_
4 months ago#44
there's lots of games i just can't get into because they're tough and I don't really feel like struggling through the early game to get a hang of things. But i can't think of any recent games where I got really far but had to give up.

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
4 months ago#45
lightfighter posted...
Ninja Gaiden

F*ck that game...the only game that makes me rage

even the first one
The Beauty of Fallout 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWI8jil6mg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. what game couldn't you finish cause it got to hard....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived