Rocket League Rumble mode is fun.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rocket League Rumble mode is fun.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 months ago#1
Really enjoying this mode. It's such luck depending on what you get but still takes skill to use item to your advantage. I can't seem to figure out the one that seems to teleport you? What is it actually doing?
Join my club on the console: Xbox One Universe. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Broodingpage7

Broodingpage7
4 months ago#2
Net Shark posted...
Really enjoying this mode. It's such luck depending on what you get but still takes skill to use item to your advantage. I can't seem to figure out the one that seems to teleport you? What is it actually doing?

It swaps your position with the car you're locked on to.

I haven't actually played Rocket League in a while, maybe I should get back into it.
I once benched a whole press.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 months ago#3
Broodingpage7 posted...
Net Shark posted...

It swaps your position with the car you're locked on to.

I haven't actually played Rocket League in a while, maybe I should get back into it.

Ah thanks! I'm just randomly firing it and wondering why I go to random places. :) I thought at first maybe it teleports near the ball but that wasn't working out.
Join my club on the console: Xbox One Universe. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: locksmithblack

locksmithblack
4 months ago#4
Wasn't a fan of rumble mode. I don't like the idea of powerups being on a timer.
Haters = Motivators

User Info: Super_Game_guru

Super_Game_guru
4 months ago#5
Have they added any new powers/tweaked existing ones? I haven't played in a while but I remember the boxing glove being pretty much the breadwinner if you're looking in even the general direction of the goal.
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: King Milenkov
Have me tagged as something? Let me know what it is! (Doesn't matter if good or bad, just curious)

User Info: the_lpt

the_lpt
4 months ago#6
I don't like the fact that luck plays a huge factor in that game mode.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rocket League Rumble mode is fun.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived