Is anyone else having trouble with Xbox Live right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is anyone else having trouble with Xbox Live right now?

User Info: Chewie212

Chewie212
4 months ago#1
I'm not sure of why I've been having issues, and wanted to post to see if anyone else is.

Earlier tonight, I was able to play just fine and install games. Now, though, LIVE is having trouble accessing my friends/followers list, and is laggy when I try to do anything. I was also logged out randomly two times, and had an install go about as fast as a snail before I turned it off. The game had been installing from disc, got to the point where it said I could play, but then kicked me at the beginning of the first mission because it needed an update...which went terribly slowly.

I've checked the status page and this board, but there's nothing. I thought it was my awful Internet, but it seems to be working fine on any other device.

I'm worried and kind of hope it's acting up so I'll know what's causing the issue. Though I don't necessarily want others to have problems.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 months ago#2
Nope, mines been fine all night, been on Injustice 2 for the last few hours. Just checked my friends list and stuff, all seems to be working correctly.
Long live machine, The future supreme..
Man overthrown, Spit out the bone..

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
4 months ago#3
Just got done playing about three hours worth of overwatch, and halo 5 with two friends. No problems.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is anyone else having trouble with Xbox Live right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived