Got marvel fever man what games should I get !?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Got marvel fever man what games should I get !?

User Info: Super_Game_guru

Super_Game_guru
2 months ago#11
DCO was interesting, but I found it got pretty boring quickly, and some of the cooler abilities are locked behind paywalls. I got as far as the University encounter against Power Girl before losing interest.
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: King Milenkov
Have me tagged as something? Let me know what it is! (Doesn't matter if good or bad, just curious)

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
2 months ago#12
Inever played Deadpool but I watched it on youtube for fun, seems worth $16.

MUA was super fun but as I understand you can't play the Heroes & Villains DLC? If that's true as I heard, I have little reason to play it again as I had the most fun playing as Sabretooth and Magneto and Nightcrawler
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
2 months ago#13
On mobile I play a crap ton of Marvel Puzzle Quest. They still update and release new characters with the movies and such.
Join my club on the console: Xbox One Universe. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Super_Game_guru

Super_Game_guru
2 months ago#14
TrickyPony posted...
MUA was super fun but as I understand you can't play the Heroes & Villains DLC? If that's true as I heard, I have little reason to play it again as I had the most fun playing as Sabretooth and Magneto and Nightcrawler

Supposedly the game has been updated to include the DLC. Agree totally, Sabretooth was the s***, blitzing around slashing at everything, wish they'd give us him in MHO
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: King Milenkov
Have me tagged as something? Let me know what it is! (Doesn't matter if good or bad, just curious)

User Info: d3z1i0b

d3z1i0b
2 months ago#15
Marvel future fight
We allow trolling because we are Sony shills - Lead Mod

User Info: AttackOnTitan

AttackOnTitan
2 months ago#16
ExempliGratia posted...
Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite?

100% this. The game is getting a ton of hate but the gameplay looks so good and I am fine with the roster. I can't wait for this
Eren Jaeger - If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! -

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
2 months ago#17
Super_Game_guru posted...
TrickyPony posted...

Supposedly the game has been updated to include the DLC. Agree totally, Sabretooth was the s***, blitzing around slashing at everything, wish they'd give us him in MHO

I may have to revisit this game then, Sabretooth was fun, but Nightcrawler was OP
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
2 months ago#18
They are about as polished as they were on the 360, but the Ultimate Alliance games are still fun times. I still enjoy them. They come with all the DLC characters, too.

Deadpool was a waste of my time. Not great.

I haven't played Omega to know whether or not you should play it.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is great if you want to scratch the Marvel itch as well. Probably the best Marvel game on the console right now.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5371-8850 PM me to get added.
Nintendo ID & PSN: ThePatKelly, XBL: The Pat Kelly

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
2 months ago#19
MHO for sure. It has all the characters from The defenders, and it has the skins from the new Spider-Man movie. On top of that its just a lot of fun and really addicting. It's hooked me harder than any other game has in a good while. I had the same itch for a marvel game based on the MCU and this is perfect.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: Skruiss

Skruiss
2 months ago#20
If youre a real fan of deadpool its a must play through.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Got marvel fever man what games should I get !?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived