i must decide between Nintendo Switch and Xbox one x

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i must decide between Nintendo Switch and Xbox one x

User Info: trevor400

trevor400
2 months ago#1
i know i'll get at least 50 hours out of zelda, steamrolling to to the end, then playing a playthrough and taking things in.

i know i want a fancy TV and fancy graphics. do i just want a xbox one with hd blue ray? what games are coming that are supposed to get me more excited than portable skyrim, odyssey, and other games? Halo comes out when? i love halo.. but i ain't playing till they copy a game that worked. i only got time for one console.. and probably will play only in portable mode.

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
2 months ago#2
Xbox One X isn't out yet. Halo 5 is out and has the best if not some of the best multiplayer in a long time. If you just want Halo flavors Halo Wars 2 is out and is a ton of fun but not traditionally Halo.

Up to you if you want to wait, could get both.
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
2 months ago#3
i could not decide, just got a switch this morning w/zelda, the switch is the perfect secondary console to xbox one x. I will prolly only buy 1 switch game a month if even that, so the switch wont cost me alot of $$$ over time while i buy everything else on xbox one
XBOX ONE X-Primary console
Nintendo Neon Switch-Exclusives only

User Info: trevor400

trevor400
2 months ago#4
i just know skyrim on switch + mods sounds orgasmic. portable, modded skyrim. we'll never get mods.. well, i've never played skyrim before.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 months ago#5
trevor400 posted...
i just know skyrim on switch + mods sounds orgasmic. portable, modded skyrim. we'll never get mods.. well, i've never played skyrim before.

I think you just answered your own question.
The sooner you accept the fact that you're just an average person that will never do anything exceptional, the happier you'll be.

User Info: KiltyMcBagpipes

KiltyMcBagpipes
2 months ago#6
Nintendo will give you occasional great exclusives, and some decent third party games. s***ty online. Weak power. Gimmicks.

Xbox will give you occasional great exclusives. The Xbox One X will be the ultimate platform for third party games. Great online. Extremely powerful. No dumb gimmicks.
"Life is though. But its thougher if your stupid". - John Wayne

User Info: Deltron_Zero

Deltron_Zero
2 months ago#7
Neat system just been collecting dust after Zelda.I would think maybe next year would be a better time to get one after a few more games but to each their own.Its worth having sooner or later anyways.Has it been confirmed Skyrim will have mods?I was under the impression it would not.
Eating contest! http://imgur.com/L5ybrGY
http://imgur.com/syLkh1C

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
2 months ago#8
Deltron_Zero posted...
Neat system just been collecting dust after Zelda.I would think maybe next year would be a better time to get one after a few more games but to each their own.Its worth having sooner or later anyways.Has it been confirmed Skyrim will have mods?I was under the impression it would not.

Mods on Switch haven't been confirmed one way or the other yet. If it does have mods I'd expect the same support as on the PS4

User Info: ryanrolain

ryanrolain
2 months ago#9
Do you have an Xbox one or ps4? If you do get the switch as it will give you something more to play.

If not get a one or ps4, for multiplats, as the switch won't currently cut it as a main console.

User Info: Noyack

Noyack
2 months ago#10
I will be getting the Xbox x at launch. I am super excited...

That being said I would get the switch. There games on it that won't be on xbox at all.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i must decide between Nintendo Switch and Xbox one x

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived