Xbox Executive Acknowledges Xbox One X Pre-orders Frustration

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Executive Acknowledges Xbox One X Pre-orders Frustration

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
3 months ago#11
Quincy is so excited about getting his hands on the superior console for refined gamers that he's just counting down the seconds until he can preorder one!

User Info: billOriley

billOriley
3 months ago#12
wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it like crackdown. :(

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
3 months ago#13
uncledonnie3 posted...
Quincy is so excited about getting his hands on the superior console for refined gamers that he's just counting down the seconds until he can preorder one!

Yeah, I know what you mean...hopefully things will stay on schedule, right...? Someone last evening asked me if Crackdown 3 was still going to be an X1X launch title...I didn't understand the question at first...but I sure hope not, right...?
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
3 months ago#14
quincy2000a posted...
uncledonnie3 posted...

Yeah, I know what you mean...hopefully things will stay on schedule, right...? Someone last evening asked me if Crackdown 3 was still going to be an X1X launch title...I didn't understand the question at first...but I sure hope not, right...?

Have you ever offered an explanation as to why you behave the way you do? I mean obviously it's due to severe mental problems but I'm just kind of curious as to your take on the whole thing.

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
3 months ago#15
uncledonnie3 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
uncledonnie3 posted...

Have you ever offered an explanation as to why you behave the way you do? I mean obviously it's due to severe mental problems but I'm just kind of curious as to your take on the whole thing.
"I was purged FOUR times since last August so I decided to ramp up the troll posts now." - Laylow12(Hornedlion)

User Info: WallyWeasel

WallyWeasel
3 months ago#16
darktheron posted...
uncledonnie3 posted...
quincy2000a posted...
uncledonnie3 posted...

@quincy2000a ? Answer?

User Info: HellHole_

HellHole_
3 months ago#17
KiltyMcBagpipes posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
It was cleared 4 months ago...its Microsoft dude

https://www.onmsft.com/news/the-xbox-one-x-wireless-module-may-have-just-passed-fcc-clearance

OR
My guess is that that recent wireless PC adapter had the same tech, and thats whats holding things up

Regardless...I don't think anyone needs to pre-order this.
I didn't even pre-order the original, and just walked in a chicago target weekend after launch and picked one up.

...its not like this is nintendo LMAO

True. Microsoft has a competent supply chain. Nintendo is still living in 1986.

no, nintendo has a competent supply chain.

they just deliberately undership their things to create an artificial demand for it.
goddammit you look so lovely, but you sound,
you sound, you sound so ugly
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Executive Acknowledges Xbox One X Pre-orders Frustration

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived