Whats going on with Microsoft Studios?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Whats going on with Microsoft Studios?

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
3 months ago#41
IcrossfireI posted...
i don't have the energy to respond to you rand, but i will say that 4 and 5 shouldn't have halo in their titles

So hit markers and optional loadouts in H4 render it as a non halo game to you?

Hitmarkers and ADS that is purely visual(no affect on aiming itself) in H5 render it as a non halo game to you? Good god take off your nostalgia goggles. Dumbest thing I've read in a long time...
"Let The Boy Watch"

User Info: calinks

calinks
3 months ago#42
Shovel_Break posted...
There have been more cancellations and delays this year than actual new game announcements. I know most games by this publisher have not done well (even Gears and Halo saw massive declines in consumer interest this gen), but things seem to be getting worse as time goes on.

Is it time for MS to have a complete overhaul of their game studios and first party content ?

Yes they really have neglected this area and its hurting.
Quantum Break Script read. Time Knife!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avasj-Iqgkg&nohtml5=False

User Info: KinjoTakemura

KinjoTakemura
3 months ago#43
IcrossfireI posted...
wouldn't be surprised if they ditch xbox in the not too distant future

They won't ditch it, but they will push digital content and microtransactions more than first party games.
"When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger." - Confucius

User Info: IcrossfireI

IcrossfireI
3 months ago#44
DvoloS88 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
GTAcrazy posted...
@Rand_Aybara
Lmao
Okay bro!

Also, you do show up on the motion tracker in Halo 3 and Reach when firing

20 seconds in, he's not moving, firing, and showing up on the motion tracker:
https://youtu.be/oyks2teqbTg

Halo 3 had the worst hit detection in the entire series(no I'm not talking about it being the only halo w/o hit scan bullet mechanics), It also had the worst connection issues in the series. Any match with over 8 players on it would have physics and ragdolls skip/jump all over the place. Sure it had great maps but also abysmal ones. Idk why everyone acts like it was the best halo in every way, it was not...

Thanks to the amazing addition of file share I had pics and videos showcasing halo 3's shotty ass hit detection. Not just bullets but grenades too, stickies bouncing off people in lag free matches, people walking through frag grenades exploding at their feet while already heavily damaged etc. Tell me why bungie would delete my videos and pics off file share showing how bad halo 3 was at times...

after 3, halo went downhill...they killed halo for plenty of people not just me. i dont know ANYONE who still bothers with 4 or 5 who used to frequent the 2 and 3 boards because the games suck

sure you can rag on the 3 all you want, but i feel like you were just bad at it
cR Crossfire / cR Sledge

IcrossfireI
3 months ago#45
and if you need any more convincing, why dont you head to the dead halo 5 board. its sad that you are defending a game that clearly flopped. 343 did a good job shooting halo in the head
cR Crossfire / cR Sledge

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
3 months ago#46
IcrossfireI posted...
and if you need any more convincing, why dont you head to the dead halo 5 board. its sad that you are defending a game that clearly flopped. 343 did a good job shooting halo in the head

A GameFAQs message board isn't really an indication of the state of the game. This entire website is dead compared to how it was several years ago

User Info: ColorBlindGamer

ColorBlindGamer
3 months ago#47
Rand_Aybara posted...
IcrossfireI posted...

A GameFAQs message board isn't really an indication of the state of the game. This entire website is dead compared to how it was several years ago

I love the fact that Halo 5 is still triggering people like him years after release. It's such a flop that they are already working on on Halo 6.
Nothing comes out as you plan it out to be.

IcrossfireI
3 months ago#48
obviously they are going to work on another halo title? that doesn't mean anything to me. halo is a huge name in video games. that doesn't mean it is a quality series anymore (see CoD for example)
cR Crossfire / cR Sledge

User Info: lato9905

lato9905
3 months ago#49
Phil Spencer happened
XBL: Jak3 Ry4n
PSN: Blane_McDonnagh

User Info: Darth Stalin

Darth Stalin
3 months ago#50
Shovel_Break posted...
There have been more cancellations and delays this year than actual new game announcements. I know most games by this publisher have not done well (even Gears and Halo saw massive declines in consumer interest this gen), but things seem to be getting worse as time goes on.

Is it time for MS to have a complete overhaul of their game studios and first party content ?

Yes, they have needed an overhaul for a while. Not gonna lie, it took gamescom to really get me triggered. They need to stop relying on Halo, Gears and Forza and take more risks. Just like when Phil was asked about Project Gotham, he said that Forza is enough. Forza doesn't bother me as much since it is a racer...but Halo and Gears need a break IMO. Phil also needs to stop the gaming peace, and harmony and go after ALL 3rd party. Another reason why PS4 is killing the Xbox is because Sony is getting all these exclusive games from Japanese and Indie devs, so they need to work twice as hard as Sony.

They also need to stop treating the Xbox as a premade PC, and stop sharing practically all its games there as well. They try to treat them as the same platform but turn around and hold a Toga party for a PC exclusive, and talk about PC throughout the Xbox gamescom.
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos |Steam, PSN & NNID- Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One S | PS4 Pro | Nintendo Switch | PC | Xbox 360 | PS3 | Wii U | N3DS XL | PS Vita
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Whats going on with Microsoft Studios?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived