Xbox NPD July. Presumably third place.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox NPD July. Presumably third place.

User Info: onex19

onex19
1 month ago#71
DirkMcGurkin posted...
onex19 posted...
I know. "sales don't matter!"

Well.... They kinda do.

Where are the Kingdom heart games? Nier? Yakuza? Hellblade? Even cliffy decided to go ps4. And just tons and tons of indies.

Say what you want about these games, I'm sure that if XB1 at least matched ps4 sales we'd get way more games. But there is a 30 million unit gap and it's literally growing every day. Devs go where the install base is.
Whenever a game is announced, 90% of the time, it'll be at least on ps4.
An XB1 version might as well be a coin toss.

That's why Sony can be light on first party games and not matter, because the third party make exclusives for them by default.

Yet there are still 3rd party games skipping the PS4 and landing on Xbox. So there goes that argument.

Mid tier retail?

Ohh? Like?

User Info: MachineZed

MachineZed
1 month ago#72
onex19 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
onex19 posted...

Well.... They kinda do.

Where are the Kingdom heart games? Nier? Yakuza? Hellblade? Even cliffy decided to go ps4. And just tons and tons of indies.

Say what you want about these games, I'm sure that if XB1 at least matched ps4 sales we'd get way more games. But there is a 30 million unit gap and it's literally growing every day. Devs go where the install base is.

That's why Sony can be light on first party games and not matter, because the third party make exclusives for them by default.

Yet there are still 3rd party games skipping the PS4 and landing on Xbox. So there goes that argument.

Mid tier retail?

Ohh? Like?

PUBG
Path of Exile
Dead Rising
Black Desert
---
Promote what you love rather than bash what you hate.

User Info: Rings

Rings
1 month ago#73
Billo posted...
The_Hedon posted...
quincy2000a posted...
DeadCellScorpio posted...
THEaircobra posted...
Guess I can no longer enjoy my Xbox One then.

This is what triggers this no lifer below me

TheGam3925 posted...
Xbone is dead last yet again. M$ just can't catch a break this year unfortunately.

Hell, I enjoyed my 'bone just last night...I think I played, what...Sunset Overdrive...?

Hell, I enjoyed my 'bore just last night...I think I played, what...Tomorrow Children...? Nah, just kidding, Sony closed the game down...already.

It closes in November, which will give it a life 3 months longer than Project Spark. Atleast it was FTP unlike Project Spark though.
It's uncanny how everytime a company does something bad it turns out MS did it first.

Wrong again. Project Spark was free to play.

But how would you know that, right? Not owning at Xbox One and all...
Xbox One S (Blue Limited Edition)
Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40gHz / 16GB RAM / GeForce GTX 670

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
1 month ago#74
Billo posted...
NSGraphite posted...
lato9905 posted...
Mfers acted like I was trolling when I asked if Phil Spencer was the problem

Phil is doing the bidding of MS HQ. I garauntee you that Nadella is going to be phasing out the xbox brand. At least the hardware side of it. That is whats draining the divisions finances. Slowly they are transferring the brand to the PC. Slowly they are phasing out 1st party exclusives. Eventually they will phase out the hardware.

That's a good plan, both for MS and gamers around the world.

MS does give a flying f*** whats good for gamers. They only care about whats good for their bottom line. They only care about gaming as long as it generates loyal customers who will keep paying them month to month.

The same could be said of Sony as well, but as an entertainment and hardware company, Sony has a vested interest in the actual gaming industry remaining healthy and keeping gamers in general happy. They also have an interest in producing console hardware as long as feasibly possible. Same for Nintendo. MS doesnt need the hardware, as they are a software company. They dont care about the health of the industry as long as the revenue keeps flowing. The proved that in 2013 and they are proving it now by their refusal to build new game studios or to produce any new first party software.

Some things are just painfully obvious.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
1 month ago#75
http://i.imgur.com/na5Dax7.gif
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7wHOHYCdc

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
1 month ago#76
MachineZed posted...
onex19 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
onex19 posted...

Well.... They kinda do.

Mid tier retail?

Ohh? Like?

PUBG
Path of Exile
Dead Rising
Black Desert

Black Desert is coming to PS4 as well.

And Dead Rising will as well, it just hasnt been announced yet. The only way it wont come to PS4 is if MS partially funded it and put in a clause where it could never release on Playstation platform.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: mygoodluckcharm

mygoodluckcharm
1 month ago#77
NSGraphite posted...
MachineZed posted...
onex19 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
onex19 posted...

Well.... They kinda do.

Mid tier retail?

Ohh? Like?

PUBG
Path of Exile
Dead Rising
Black Desert

Black Desert is coming to PS4 as well.

And Dead Rising will as well, it just hasnt been announced yet. The only way it wont come to PS4 is if MS partially funded it and put in a clause where it could never release on Playstation platform.

I am sure PUBG will come to PS4 as well.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.
-- Nietzsche

User Info: KinjoTakemura

KinjoTakemura
1 month ago#78
lato9905 posted...

Phil Spencer is the biggest troll in gaming.
"When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger." - Confucius

User Info: Eli99999

Eli99999
1 month ago#79
KinjoTakemura posted...
lato9905 posted...

Phil Spencer is a huge liar.

Dude can kick rocks....He's helped kill Xbox, not save it.

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
1 month ago#80
KinjoTakemura posted...
lato9905 posted...

High praise coming from you.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox NPD July. Presumably third place.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived