Last years slate of shooters, Batlefield, COD, and Titanfall 2 lost so much hype

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Last years slate of shooters, Batlefield, COD, and Titanfall 2 lost so much hype

User Info: pobbes

pobbes
1 month ago#31
TBH there's too many shooters. There's only so many ways you can point a gun and click shoot.

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
1 month ago#32
Desmond_Brutha posted...

The shooter landscape is really different now, definitely different than it was a few years back.
which is great if you ask me. Battlefield and CoD are tired and uncreative franchises.

But Titanfall 2 was fantastic and just about anyone whose played it seems to adore it. Specifically for the campaign. I hear the multiplayer is good bit I and many others dont seem to have much interest in thst portion of the game

User Info: Scorch3000

Scorch3000
1 month ago#33
pobbes posted...
TBH there's too many shooters. There's only so many ways you can point a gun and click shoot.

Okay, this here is a pistol and this bit is the barrel and that there is the trigger. You operate a pistol by pointing the barrel at what you want to kill and then you pull the trigger.
If you take offense at my opinion about you, be thankful you don't hear the ones I keep to myself.

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
1 month ago#34
overwatch is still fun, just better with more than 2-3 ppl.

Doom amazing.,

battlefield 1 is better than bf3 and 4 imo. best since modern combat on ps2 or bad company on ps3.

CODMW1 remaster even though it plays differently.

i thought last year was a better year . though now bf2 and codww2 are hype.
I am most excited for KingdomHearts3, FinalFantasyVIIRemake, NiNoKuni2, DeathStranding, SeaOfThieves, DragonQuestXI, RDR2, GodOfWar, SpiderMan, SoTC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Last years slate of shooters, Batlefield, COD, and Titanfall 2 lost so much hype

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived